Who is going to win the 947m kiddies race ?

narra

At least I can be a proud daddy and say there is a girl that come close to Abbe, my little girl. She came third and just just behind the boys.

Three cheers for Abbe!

Hey Jason, at least he did not crash out Wink

That little one of mine was so eager with the new kit that the auntie bought her.  But soon after the start she was getting fed up with the slow guys "WHO DON'T WANT TO KEEP LEFT" and decided that she is going to change this into a marathon.  The next moment I just heard "Papa ... HARDLOOP" and she launched leaving the "motorbike" behind had to catch up and tell her that this is a "bike" race.  She got back on and continued with the same level of excitment.  60 seconds later her race plan changed from "overall win" to "get under cover at the medic tent".  Had to bribe out of there.

.. he will be back next year... to take the title away from Nick and win it for TCS... hey are'nt they in the same team then? This is sounding like the elite ladies racing now... Tongue.

Ja they can just wait for some other team/dad to do the chasing, isn't that how it works?

Here are some pics of another TCS tandem Wink

This is the real reason we won LOL (pls excuse the hairWink)

20061120_130805_me_and_nick.JPG

Jason remind you off the Lance expression??

20061120_131042_in_the_rain.JPG

Nick is a star Star he really enjoyed it... And now wants carbon bottle cages for christmas... What have I done???Big%20smile

Bateleur,  I had the same problem as you. Managed to convince my little girl to get back on her bike just past the tent. Then it was race on to get to the end.