JOOSTENBERG IN PICTURES

The Kid

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most embarresing moment goes to Marius. He is lined up with all the SV's, all serious and full of concentration. Next moment his girlfriend slides through the group, hugs him from behind, kisses him and says something like "good luck liefie!!Heart"...the cheers from the SV's was something to behold!! LOLThumbs%20Up

Heard about that insident....sies you guys, nothing wrong if a girlfriends wants to show some support and encouragement....Hug

Heard about that insident....sies you guys' date=' nothing wrong if a girlfriends wants to show some support and encouragement....Hug[/quote'] Poison, I think they were all just jealous that they didn't get love on the start line like he did LOLEmbarrassed

Thx The-Kid, sweet Pics!!! Shame, my GF said she never blushed so much before in her life, think she's be thinking twice before I get any more kisses with you freaks around!LOL

THIS GIRL IS THE ONE FATTY WAS STIKING HIS TONGUE OUT FOR.... THE KID SEES EVERYTHING........ HE EVEN HAD TIME TO TAKE A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF HER ......WHAT IS HER NAME FATTY?20061120_003559_JOOSTENBERG_RAC.JPG

That is SARA from the Hub! She claims not to ever ride on the road, and 'hates tar' so catching her on her road bike is like seeing a Yeti, or the Loch Ness Monster LOLClapThumbs%20Up I'd be scared to think of the damage she would do in the league if she actually started riding road! Confused