JOOSTENBERG IN PICTURES

The Kid

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries, except I look very grumpy. Big%20smile. that's more like it! 

Fatty: I never claimed I didnt ride on the road I just choose mtn bike over road bike consistently.

Heard about that insident....sies you guys' date=' nothing wrong if a girlfriends wants to show some support and encouragement....Hug[/quote'] Poison, I think they were all just jealous that they didn't get love on the start line like he did LOLEmbarrassed

Would that be "skinny" love LOL ?

THIS GIRL IS THE ONE FATTY WAS STIKING HIS TONGUE OUT FOR.... THE KID SEES EVERYTHING........ HE EVEN HAD TIME TO TAKE A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF HER ......WHAT IS HER NAME FATTY?20061120_003559_JOOSTENBERG_RAC.JPG

SOOOOOO much better than the smutty pics we've been seeing in the CWC threads!!!!Thumbs%20Up

SORRY I SKIPPED THIS ONE .... SUB VETS

20061119_235424_J_RACE_SUB_VETS.jpg

Very cool pics - Crux has some competition Smile

There are some Elite riders tagged on the back of this subvet bunch. EmbarrassedConfused

Great pics, thanks.  Always nice to actually see a bit of what happened out there instead of only seeing the entries, start, finish and prize-giving.

Now who ordered that bloody rain at the prize-giving, that really stuffed things up a bit.  Oh well, hopefully it will be good weather for the D C next week.

Farncois as i wanted to get ready to take photos of the winners it started to rain..... but ya next time......

Velouria were you in that sub vets bunch at the back?

THIS GIRL IS THE ONE FATTY WAS STIKING HIS TONGUE OUT FOR.... THE KID SEES EVERYTHING........ HE EVEN HAD TIME TO TAKE A CELL PHONE PHOTO OF HER ......WHAT IS HER NAME FATTY?20061120_003559_JOOSTENBERG_RAC.JPG

SOOOOOO much better than the smutty pics we've been seeing in the CWC threads!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Thumbs%20Up

DAVID ' date=' DONKEY AND RICHARD CANE ON A BREAK...

20061119_234026_J_RACE_SUB_VETS.jpg
[/quote']

donkey is a sneaky guy! he even managed to hide behind these two guys from the pic even though racing hard. Wink

Velouria were you in that sub vets bunch at the back?

I was there, so was Admin, CVANC, TitusTi and a couple of other Elites.

I did 3 league rides this season, and got caught by the Subvets 3 times...OuchEmbarrassed

i must say that racing in the sub vets was harder this spring than last summer.  lost out on the last 3 races because i was sick the first 2 races and now suffers from hectic hayfever and nasal drip. Doctor instructed me to take off time and recover completely. cant wait to get back on the road....

I feel for you The Kid, still have a sore throad, they tell me I have Tonsillitis and when I don't have that I have hayfever and nasal drip aswell, it's really frustrating!!! Hope the damn sun burns all the damn flowers in the summer!Tongue

Velouria, the SV's was really strong this season, more so than last season for some reason and I have a feeling it's just going to get harder next season!!! Soooo prepair yourself for another season of riding with us...well I will not be in the first group ofcourse, I'll be riding the second of 3de group till ONE DAMN DAY i CAN hang on...Embarrassed