Total wrong facts

Engela Conradie

grapkas moenie dat ek en jy weer begin nie...hiehie. kom ons gaan baklei dit uit op die mtbikes (dink dis darem een plek waar ek jou gat sal skop)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rather be a Lion for a day than sheep all your life"

Try apply that to your racing' date=' then maybe you's would have at least try put up a fight for 94.7 victory instead of flocking around waiting for somthing to happen.
[/quote']

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now THERE is something to live by!!!

One of the pro riders used to say..."I'd rather attack and fail miserably than just sit in the bunch and do nothing."

Another similar saying also from an old pro....was BigBen's signature for a while......

"As long as I breathe, I attack." Bernard Hinault

"Rather be a Lion for a day than sheep all your life"

Try apply that to your racing' date=' then maybe you's would have at least try put up a fight for 94.7 victory instead of flocking around waiting for somthing to happen.
[/quote']

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now THERE is something to live by!!!

One of the pro riders used to say..."I'd rather attack and fail miserably than just sit in the bunch and do nothing."

Another similar saying also from an old pro....was BigBen's signature for a while......

"As long as I breathe, I attack." Bernard Hinault

ClapClapClap Now if some of the elite ladies did this os Sunday they would have earned themselves a whole lot of R.E.S.P.E.C.T !!!Embarrassed

Yeah, the shoe is simply stunning, can't quite figure out why there is such a fuss over this whole Diadora thing...

I don't get this whole story.  From what I saw on the interviews before the 94.7, they were talking a lot about the girls that had been to Europe and got all this good experience.

In Europe the ladies racing is not too far behind the men's, and pretty aggressive.  Why isn't all this "good experience" brought back to S.A.?

And I thought the VB cat was negative!!

I don't get this whole story.  From what I saw on the interviews before the 94.7' date=' they were talking a lot about the girls that had been to Europe and got all this good experience.

In Europe the ladies racing is not too far behind the men's, and pretty aggressive.  Why isn't all this "good experience" brought back to S.A.?

And I thought the VB cat was negative!!
[/quote']

Don't worry bruce No more VB for you!!!Evil%20Smile

Ek hou hierdie Grapkas meisie nou al hele ruk dop. Sy is nie die Spook agter die Masker (soos in Phantom of the Opera) van haar avatar nie. Sy is sommer net 'n regte ou suurt**t. Geen humor nie. Ek wonder of sy die mense rondom haar baie ongelukkig maak. Hulle se dat een suurpruim 28 mense rondom hom se lewe versuur.

As sies Grapkas. Ek is seker jy is nie so suur gebore nie. Jou smile is seker baie mooier as die gif onder jou naels.

Amoryn, moenie dat hierdie ou suur meisietjie jou omkrap nie.

They ladies should put there personal issues asside and go out there to race and enjoy themselves.

In the VA group what i can pick up there is no love lost between certain teams but that does not stop 101%, marco, lappies bros, mclean, (when he races VA), etc racing.  There is no way in hell 101% is going to let a break go up the road if it is not in his best interest. 

The ladies should listen to what 101% has to say, he definately lives by what he says.

Guest Michelle

Off the topic...

Pantani: Was that you in the Phonak kit on Sunday?  Either that or Robbie Hunter knows my name LOL