Show me your MTB !

rock

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agg sorry Minty, deleted your post by mistake whislt looking for posts containing Cannondale to delete too...LOL

Hey!!!! those sluts are one of the moderators!!!!Wink LOL

Admin....please fire cruxpearl. That Cannondale slut is hogging the forum again!

Crux, van my?? Regtig? As dit lyk of ek vinnig is moet jy hulle bietjie post, maar anders nie! Het maar 'n bietjie gesuffer daar.

Agg sorry Minty' date=' deleted your post by mistake whislt looking for posts containing Cannondale to delete too...LOL

Hey!!!! those sluts are one of the moderators!!!!Wink LOL

Admin....please fire cruxpearl. That Cannondale slut is hogging the forum again!

Ok....i'll be nice. You've got the bigger gunBig%20smile

Buff, how are those frames? I saw one for abut R6.5k. Wonder if I should not buy a nice hardtial and rebuild it over to a fram like this.

Moonlight, were did you get that bike, I've not seen one like that in ages, must be worth a fortune??? I like the red parts, did you have that custom spraypained??

Mampara - it's pretty sweet, especially if you're ridden hardtails all your life.

Adv = lockout rear shock

Disadv = Frame's a bit heavy (2.6kg), but lighter parts can solve this.

btw - a lot of FS are in the 2.4 - 2.6kilo range, including the Santacruz SL

Hey Buff / Mampara - my son rides one of those Orb's! He loves it (will post a  pic tomorrow). Has SRAM X9shifters, X7RD, XT cranks and FD. Fox fork, CF bars and stem. Been riding for a year no problem, also loves the lockout on the rear.

Marius dis n 2003 raam, so gekoop met die rooi. Die Bianchi rame is so duur dat ek maar met hom sal ry tot ek aftree - my bloed is groen.