Tip 4 the Week

Crankarm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to wear those helmets. LOL

You got it wrong dude... It's... Please please please please remember to wear those helmets... Big%20smile.

For Jason -

Try to stay upright on the bike and Please please please please remember to wear those helmets... Big%20smile.

Just too late to help coastal dwellers who ventured inland for the 94.7...

If you live on the coast, but travel inland to compete at higher altitudes, be sure to deflate and reinflate your tyres when you get to your destination.  Coastal is denser than air at altitude, and the weight penalty could mean the difference between staying with the bunch over the hills and watching them head off for the horizon.

Conversely, Jo'burgers heading to the coast should not deflate their tyres to travel, but should capitalise on the less dense high altitude air that they have as it may help them on climbs.

Just too late to help coastal dwellers who ventured inland for the 94.7...

If you live on the coast' date=' but travel inland to compete at higher altitudes, be sure to deflate and reinflate your tyres when you get to your destination.  Coastal is denser than air at altitude, and the weight penalty could mean the difference between staying with the bunch over the hills and watching them head off for the horizon.

Conversely, Jo'burgers heading to the coast should not deflate their tyres to travel, but should capitalise on the less dense high altitude air that they have as it may help them on climbs.

[/quote']

Send this one to Owen LOL

hmmmm' date=' do not defend yourself or your rights?[/quote']

Don't try to hijack the thread now Wink.

ok, ianJ, i'll try to behave.... maybe i shoulda suggested do not mess with me when i'm suffering from severe stress and am unable to take said stress out by cycling cos i'm not allowed to go out and ride??? CryWink

Here mine.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/174114/2/istockphoto_174114_pencil_tip.jpg

Here mine.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/174114/2/istockphoto_174114_pencil_tip.jpg

And your point is ???

Here mine.

And your point is ???

Stay sharp!