Officialdom and cheating

mallo

Why can't our CSA officials deal decisively with matters at hand. At the Dome to Dome "Anton Oberholzer" done a late entry and through his coniving convinced the ladies he is part of the Super series hence he got an entry into the race and ended 3rd in the race.(How does a late entrant get into a seeded start)I suspect the same CSA aunty gave him the entry because he is demanded it.

1: He did NOT pay his R250-00 to be part of the series as all the other riders did(Until Thursday afternoon he was not listed as a participant in the Super-series)I will personally apologize to him if he can show proof of payment and retract this statement

2He has the gall to demand payment be made at the prize giving because he finished third which rightly he did.But how do you give such a person money not due to him, effectively he cheated another rider out of the super series prize money which they contributed towards from their R250-00 entry fee to the series.

3: Enter the CSA officials and they demand the Super series organizer will hand over the money because he was allowed to enter by their people and has the right to the prize money.

Does this mean the chief referee will rule based on his interpretation or based on facts before him. I wonder if CSA will be bold enough and pay the fourth placed ride the monies due to him since they allowed this to happen if it is proven that Anton did not enter the series.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mallo - I was wondering about EXACTLY the same thing. I don't think this is fair at all. AFAIK, the rider concerned is supposed to be serving a lifetime ban, not sure if this is true or not??

But by all means, I don't think it fair, just, or right that he was permitted to start VS if he has not paid up and joined like the rest of us. DvG should get the 3rd place he deserves.

I suspect the same CSA aunty gave him the entry because he is demanded it.

I suspect CSA aunty gave in to OB, as she feared he would eat her unborn grandchildren alive...

AFAIK' date=' the rider concerned is supposed to be serving a lifetime ban, not sure if this is true or not??

[/quote']

I do believe that the ban in question has been overturned by CSA....

Hi Guys,

The list I have from CycleEvents does not contain Anton Oberholzer as part of the SuperSeries.

He was given a late entry on Saturday afternoon.  This should not have happened but I will take responsibility for the fact that the people taking the entries may not have been aware of exactly how the SuperSeries works i.e. you are only entitled to be part of the category if you have enetered as such.

The administrators overruled the objection, stating that it was our administrative error, but that he would not be entitled to any SuperSeries points - obviously.

So, what will happen now is that from a SuperSeries perspective, Donovan  van Gelder will be promoted to 3rd and everybody will be move up.  I will make sure that Donovan get's his reward for a superb ride!

I want these selfsame officials to please explain how a late entrant can get to ride in a seeded group when the rules clearly state this is not allowed.YES OFFICIALS you stuffed up and now you turn and blame us, has you not given him a seeded race number he would have justly rode in the open bunch and no problems would have arisen.My opinion is he not only cheated other cyclists but brought the sport into disrepute by entering into an event knowingly he had no right to that event.AO be man enough and pove us cyclist wrong by producing your receipt that you are entered into the SUPER SERIES.

Mallo, it was not the officials that gave him a number, there were ladies that are not officails recieving the late entries,

It seems that cheating is becoming the order of the day, in the VA bunch our Lost City VA winner decided that it was acceptable for him to motorpace behind a bus going up the drag to the maropeng road, from this he gained about a 45sec advantage on the bunch which he did not have the legs to use Cry, then towards the end he again jumped into the VB bunch and thried to wheel suck them to the finish, only to be upset when the officialdom correctly told hin to get out of the bunch. Now I know we all race for results, but realy why cheat, and why cheat when you still aint gonna win ********. 

Peanut he actually convinced Leizel that he was part of the series(Lady organizer for D2D)

But OB is very persuasiveWink

Peanut he actually convinced Leizel that he was part of the series(Lady organizer for D2D)

So then he actually acted fraudulently, and by accepting the prize money committed theft, maybe the Superseries should lay a criminal charge against OB as this was done intensionally.

I want these selfsame officials to please explain how a late entrant can get to ride in a seeded group when the rules clearly state this is not allowed.YES OFFICIALS you stuffed up and now you turn and blame us' date=' has you not given him a seeded race number he would have justly rode in the open bunch and no problems would have arisen.My opinion is he not only cheated other cyclists but brought the sport into disrepute by entering into an event knowingly he had no right to that event.AO be man enough and pove us cyclist wrong by producing your receipt that you are entered into the SUPER SERIES.[/quote']

When did that rule come in? The one that says you can't start in a seeded group if you enter late?

Mallo you know and I know that this was sorted out yesterday with the comm after the one officials were screemed at by AO......., yes the organiser had the wool pulled over her eyes and the offiacils on the line were given a VS entry list that had his name on so they thought all was in order.

Unhappy