Officialdom and cheating

mallo

It seems that cheating is becoming the order of the day' date=' in the VA bunch our Lost City VA winner decided that it was acceptable for him to motorpace behind a bus going up the drag to the maropeng road, from this he gained about a 45sec advantage on the bunch which he did not have the legs to use Cry, then towards the end he again jumped into the VB bunch and thried to wheel suck them to the finish, only to be upset when the officialdom correctly told hin to get out of the bunch. Now I know we all race for results, but realy why cheat, and why cheat when you still aint gonna win ********. [/quote']

Classic chirp Dfm. If some ponce wants to cheat, go ahead, he has to face the consequences of no-one having any respek for him. And of knowing that he's a fraud.

The sad thing is that he does'nt believe what he did is wrong (Said to me , but I did'nt follow the bus to the finish) or unethical, rider like this should stick to open where their ar'nt really any rules, and we wheelsuck from the start to the finishClap. What concerns me even more though is the number of riders that got dropped on the first bump going up to the 4way stop at the top to the lion park, you know its gonna be a long day when you stand on the line, you look at the rider next to you, you notice that his saddle bag is bigger than your wife's handbag and he has a gel cover on his saddle. PLEASE CSA , lets have some control over who is allowed to enter as a licensed rider.Confused
and that is a whole new thread mate! I entered for the Macro in PE and was forced to start with licensed riders with my friggen Cyclosport license which we were told we have to have in order to ride. So there I was 53 year old been riding for 18 months and lost the bunch IN THE DEAD ZONE!!!! Surely sanity should prevail and I should have been with the open riders..........and yes I did spend 30 minutes at registration trying to explain to the "tanie" that I am NOT a licensed rider. Confused

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

may i open a can of worms?????

why was he supposedly banned for life?
Tested Positive for doping... was banned, then tested positive after his ban expired again, and was banned for life... then someone at sacf lifted his lifetime ban... wtf????

I believe he was also banned (for life) from Car racing, not sure if it was cars or radio control cars... for... guess??? cheating... engine outside rule specification.. something like that!!!!Confused

So it seems it's somewhat of an inbred thing

you know its gonna be a long day when you stand on the line' date=' you look at the rider next to you, you notice that his saddle bag is bigger than your wife's handbag and he has a gel cover on his saddle. PLEASE CSA , lets have some control over who is allowed to enter as a licensed rider.Confused[/quote']

Jy wil mos saam met die meisies loop ry!!!!

Kry vir jou!!

LOL

Ja man, ek was die hele week siek, maar miskien moes ek maar VS gery het, dan kon ek darem vir Yolandi du Toit se boutjies gestaar het vir so net oor die 3 ure, eish dit maak die pyn mos baie lekkerder.Cool

It's perhaps a little off topic but OB also = lightest bike in the peloton smiley4.gif

He has...........it does not even have bar tape.....LOL

On a lighter note, that Scott of his is beautiful, just needs bar tape and a good owner.

Tested Positive for doping... was banned' date=' then tested positive after his ban expired again, and was banned for life... then someone at sacf lifted his lifetime ban... wtf????

I believe he was also banned (for life) from Car racing, not sure if it was cars or radio control cars... for... guess??? cheating... engine outside rule specification.. something like that!!!!Confused

[/quote']

Ya... His old man used to hide in the bushes to miss out laps during circuit races in Rhodesia .... then suddenly reappear in the bunch to take a place in the sprint....

Tested Positive for doping... was banned' date=' then tested positive after his ban expired again, and was banned for life... then someone at sacf lifted his lifetime ban... wtf????

[/quote']

Ya... His old man used to hide in the bushes to miss out laps during circuit races in Rhodesia .... then suddenly reappear in the bunch to take a place in the sprint....
That old saying of "Your kids are a reflection of the parent" comes to mind.

Sean' date=' he was dropped. Andrew attacked and he could not respond.

You guys better becareful what you say about this fine gentleman.

He pulled up next us in the parking lot after prizegiving at the Dome and wanted to know, what i said about him 2 YEARS AGO on the Hub. My answer to was, tell me what i said, which is reply was, "next time i see you, i am gonna run you over with my Ferrari" Dead

So when i reminded of i said on the Hub, which was "who is OB"

He drove off swearing and almost running over Elsa Karstens, two TCS members and Mallo. 

[/quote']

Yep, we're discussing the same guy then. Bruce, I'm not running him down. He's a character that causes a stir whenever he races. Grown men fear him even before they've seen him. I find people like him fascinating.

does someone have a pic of this classy character??

Imagine a skinny Vernon Koekemoer.TongueWinkWinkWink

With a much better tan...

does someone have a pic of this classy character??

Imagine a skinny Vernon Koekemoer.TongueWinkWinkWink
So if he ties a knot in his cycling top does he use the back pockets? and that would explain the chirps about the helmet! LOL