Imax ??

snapshot

Was okeyish. Very inspiring, makes you wana get on your bike ride the living hell out of everyone and forget that pain ever existed. The scenery was quite something, and being in the fortunate position to have been at this years tour, i really could appreciate the atmosphere and scenery.

was cool tho.

What did you think of last nights movie?
Thumbs%20Up

Great... although it has made me wonder about certain thing's in my non-existent brain Ermm, I don't think I have a cerebellum... and in order to ride you need one cause that helps you balance Embarrassed although some were finding it hard to balance last night... I won't mention any names, d... cough...u...cough...d...cough...e...cough...t! WinkTongue

Thanks epoh dude! for the tickets! Clap

Nice one Jason LOLLOLLOL

Jip, movie was interesting in the sense that we all learned a wee bit extra...................footage was stunning and inspiring

BIG Thx to Epho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Team TCS for the dinner afterwards..........was sure nice to socialize a bit outside the cycling arena

It was certainly interesting and you got a whole new perspective on the route - man it looks hard!!!  But I got a bit of motion sickness with all that zooming in and out of the map!! :-(  The dinner afterwards was highly entertaining though..

Ja dankie vir die lekker kuier TCS, Chilli Pepper thanks vir die lekker chat.

Thanks for the Movie Tickets

I found the movie very interesting and thought provoking. Wish I understood more about the way the brain functions. Thanks epoh Thumbs%20Up.

At the dinner afterwards I think several brains stopped functioning. Food was lekker and the company was, as always, great.

What did you think of last nights movie?
Thumbs%20Up

Great... although it has made me wonder about certain thing's in my non-existent brain Ermm' date=' I don't think I have a cerebellum... and in order to ride you need one cause that helps you balance Embarrassed although some were finding it hard to balance last night... I won't mention any names, d... cough...u...cough...d...cough...e...cough...t! WinkTongue
[/quote']

Embarrassed

Embarrassed
Ek terg net! Tongue 

epoh
hasn't replied... most probably on another 8 hour training ride!

Or he is lost in Pretoria, or he rode home and his chain snapped and he is now walking Wink.

Wat - lyk my die fun het begin net toe ek geloop het!!!! wat is die storie oor jou 'balance' Dudet???!!!

Thanx guys dit was 'n great movie en 'n even better dinner afterwards!!! LOL

To all the ultra cool TCS Guys an Gals... Talking about Gals...

We've got some Naaais Looking Gals in our Club!!!!... Big%20smile Sorry, I degress....

To all the ultra cool TCS Guys an Gals, It was a great evening, with an awesome movie, and a GREAT bunch of people gathering at CTFM afterwards for dinner...

When we left at 00:05, there were still some hardcore, die hard party animals left, refusing to leave... wonder what time they were dragged out of CTFM????

Thanks to Epoh for organising!!!!

IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!

Nope, Epho.............had to pump his car's wheels....................apparently he's still buzy with it :)

Pomp Bietie, Pomp !!!!!!!!!!!!