Does the colour matter RH ?

rock

from SA's "top international cyclist's" diary....

"...I was passing few cars on the left while at a red light when some black lady all of a sudden decided that it was a great time to exit the vehicle...."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was probably black and blue by the time the cyclist and his 5 buddies had pepper sprayed her and taught her a "little lesson" in road etiquette

Would you have posted if he wrote " when some white lady..." ???

oooohhh.....nice one.......but you now how sensitive south african's are when it comes to race......I just don't think one shuold point out skin colour anymore.......

Does the sex matter?

Agreed, let's stop discriminating and get the elite ladies and men to ride together ............... LOL

from SA's "top international cyclist's" diary....

"...I was passing few cars on the left while at a red light when some black lady all of a sudden decided that it was a great time to exit the vehicle...."

So just where the **** does the asre expect somebody to exit a vehicle???

"Why was he overtaking on the left" is the real question.

(And no, neither the colour nor gender of the of the person exiting the vehicle is relevant.)

Guest Michelle

... personally if that had happened to me I wouldn't have called her a "lady" Angry

does it matter that he is overtaking people on the left. If he hadn't been interrupted by the ageless/sexless person would he have jumped the red??

Would you have posted if he wrote " when some white lady..." ???

oooohhh.....nie one.......but you now how sensitive south african's are when it comes to race......I just don't think one shuold point out skin colour anymore.......

Agreed..He should just have said  " when this F$%#&^ idiot opened the BMW's door..."

Hy't net ges? wat gebeur het F.F.S! Hy het seker nie tyd gehad om polities korrek te wees deur te s? dat 'n nie rassige, gesl*glose wese uit die niet uit 'n vierwielige petrol aangdrewe tuig verskyn het nie. Dis nou seker nuus omdat die twee rasse verskil...

By the way I was acyually refering to the "red light".....LOL

Seker net die "black" onderstreep om reaksie te trek?Mmmm?

Race is only an issue when the other person is not... nevermind...

Hy't net ges? wat gebeur het F.F.S! Hy het seker nie tyd gehad om polities korrek te wees deur te s? dat 'n nie rassige' date=' gesl*glose wese uit die niet uit 'n vierwielige petrol aangdrewe tuig verskyn het nie.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL