Seeding update?

Gman1834

Hi Gman - Contact Cyclelab and ask them - if a couple of folk do that it usually moves things along.

They're doing it for free so you should keep the smiley7.gif to a minimum.

Had some good results?

(me and WaterBottle were in the same boat this time last yr)

Cyclelab can only publish the seeding once they have received it from the timing companies.

The timing companies will only send the results to Cyclelab once all timing queries are resolved and...... if their accounts have been paid by the race organisers.

BTW. I am not involved with either Cyclelab or any timing company. Used to be part of a race organising committee.

Cyclelab can only publish the seeding once they have received it from the timing companies.

The timing companies will only send the results to Cyclelab once all timing queries are resolved and...... if their accounts have been paid by the race organisers.

BTW. I am not involved with either Cyclelab or any timing company. Used to be part of a race organising committee.

You still are... just a different raceWink

I know that it takes some time, and there are other factors that influence the result updates. I mailed them a few times with no reply, in the past they came back with reasons why it hasn't been updated.

94.7 indicated that they will do the seeding on the results available the first week of Oct. hopefully with the extended time for entry they will seed later.

It is about time!

Mens bou op vir n race die hele seisoen en wil dan graag saam die "regte" groep weg spring. Hoeveel ouens is daar met goeie seedings wat in A groepe wegspring en dan dadelik gedrop word omdat hulle nie op vorm is nie. Hulle seedings is nogsteeds goed van half jaar terug.

Baie dinge kan verander in 6 maande ek dink....

Ek dink hulle moet die seeding mense begin betaal sodat daar n beter stelsel is.

Wens ook hulle update die seedings voor blerie 94.7 

Guys we should be thankful that Cyclelab actually affords us the opportunity of having a seeding system that works at no costs to us the cyclists, it is their perogative to update when they feel the need to do so.

Looking at 2009 what are we going to do when you have the following happening:

Cycle events(Mainly timed by championchip some extent Winningtime / Cyclingnews(Winningtime)/ Spectrum sports Timing, Entrytime events / The new kids on the bloke-Swedish chaps. MY RACE (Official CSA guys)not all provinces hooked up to their systems yet(cause for concern to some provinces and clubs at present)/ CGC's new timing/seeding system coming into effect soon.etc

Think about it for now

Sjoe Mallo...Approve No one is judging, we do appreciate the effort and understand that we should not bite the hand that is feeding us. Big%20smile

Just an indication of when it will be up that is all, if they tell me they are still waiting for winningtime to send results we can ask winningtime what is going on and if they say the orginisors didnt pay we can go to them.

Hello all

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just thought we would let you all know that within the next few days, the following races will be added to the seeding index,

The Medihelp  Jock classic

Powerade Dome to Dome

Powerade Lost City

Knysna Oyster Festival.

As soon as we have received the information from Champion Chip we will also add

The Sungardens Carousel

Powerade Kremetart

We are sorry for the delay but we can only load results once we have received them from the various timing companies.

Im sure we will have these soon, thank you all for your patience.

In the future should you have any questions on the seeding, please don?t hesitate to contact us directly on the following

Tel: 011 707 2700

E-mail: <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />clic@cyclelab.comonName>