You're lucky then' date=' or i'd have sworn at you...[/quote']

This on the other hand is me Wink....*flame shield on*

20080930_065003_W11.JPG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you take your own bikes n gear or did you go on one of the holiday packages with bike hire n all that...? What'd the trip set you back...? Were visa's n stuff as much of a mission to get as going to the states...? Wanna go there next year...

anybody got a pic of the stop sign on the red route?

And to think I thought that sign was just a suggestion the first time I saw it...OuchDead

anybody got a pic of the stop sign on the red route?

And to think I thought that sign was just a suggestion the first time I saw it...OuchDead

Hahahaaa....thanks for the laugh!

The guys at Action Cycles organised a Felt RXC and Virtue for me to demo when I was there last year. As far as I know they still have the bikes available as demos from Felt. Maybe worth checking out when you're there next time.

Also, Knysna Cycle Works go on a weekly night ride. Hook up with them for or head out on your own. Harkerville routes are marked clear enough even for night riding.

yes stunning ride. first time i did it was last december after 4 days of solid raiun. it was tough, slip sliding and had rewarding spectacular views. I bonked towards the end, needed some sustainence to make it back to knysna after.

Tim Brink was on his single speed Niner - RESPECT! I battled on a full 11-32 hahaha.

The guys were riding hard, but an unforgettable ride. If its dry it would be quicker and I daresay a little more fun.Big%20smile

The guys at Action Cycles organised a Felt RXC and Virtue for me to demo when I was there last year. As far as I know they still have the bikes available as demos from Felt. Maybe worth checking out when you're there next time.

Also' date=' Knysna Cycle Works go on a weekly night ride. Hook up with them for or head out on your own. Harkerville routes are marked clear enough even for night riding.
[/quote']

Have booked a bike from Knysna Cycles. Thumbs%20Up