Our Steeds!

Jean-Jay

Dammit!

I am never gonna get chicks if u guys keep shafting me BIG TIME on the hub, dammit, my dogs left me, my cat does not talk to me anymore, my bike always has a headache ..... etc etc

I get dumped by girls before i ask them out Cry

LOL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLLOLLOLYou get 100% for sense of humour and being entertaining though!Thumbs%20Up

...And do you get dumped or dropped? If it is the second...try training harder or go for girls with a lower seedingWink

oh, and by the way....nice bike!!!Tongue

Dammit!

I am never gonna get chicks if u guys keep shafting me BIG TIME on the hub' date=' dammit, my dogs left me, my cat does not talk to me anymore, my bike always has a headache ..... etc etc

LOL
[/quote']

I'm sorry... "Do you want cheese with that whine???" LOL

Dammit!

I am never gonna get chicks if u guys keep shafting me BIG TIME on the hub' date=' dammit, my dogs left me, my cat does not talk to me anymore, my bike always has a headache ..... etc etc

LOL

[/quote']

I'm sorry... "Do you want cheese with that whine???" LOL

i'm logging off now and maybe, just maybe i'll throw myslef off the 13th floor of our building, hopefully land on ur head Angry

bah, blady bah humbug

Merry phucking everything Confused

LOLLOLLOLYou get 100% for sense of humour and being entertaining though!Thumbs%20Up

Hey tooHot!!! You've got a fan... ClapWink

Now "Step away from the ledge SLOWLY" . Big%20smile

i have to agree with fatty, 30, and still living at home................. you obviously don't listen to 5fm, Gareth Cliff says "living with mom is a no no"

i have to agree with fatty' date=' 30, and still living at home................. you obviously don't listen to 5fm, Gareth Cliff says "living with mom is a no no"[/quote']

Must have been talking about tooHot!!!

Didn't Gareth Cliff also say he was going to run over the next cyclist he saw???

Also must have been talking about tooHot!!! LOLLOLLOL

You're not gonna pick up chicks like that Mr. TooHot!!! You must have something you can offer the opposite sex? Because we all know you can't have them over for supper!

...And do you get dumped or dropped? If it is the second...try training harder or go for girls with a lower seedingWink

oh' date=' and by the way....nice bike!!!Tongue
[/quote']

Big%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOL

Nice one Nellie with the whole girls with a lower seedingWink

oh' date=' and by the way....nice bike!!!Tongue
[/quote']

Coooool! Thanks Nellie Smile My bike was clean so i decided to take some pics.

Yeah, unfortunatley i get dropped and dumped by females Confused Cry Dead Guess i will have to train harder and go for girls in the lower seedings hey Wink Think i am down to the temporary categorise now LOL....

You're not gonna pick up chicks like that Mr. TooHot!!! You must have something you can offer the opposite sex? Because we all know you can't have them over for supper!

Good point Titus, but ur jedi tricks are no match for a jedi PIMP such as myself.Wink

U see wen ur tooooooHOT!!!!! the chicks take u home... Wink LOL

Now all shall behold the heat as I, the great tooHot!!!! ask Britney Spears out to a romantic dinner for two at Steers (Wacky Wednesday) special Star

Didn't Gareth Cliff also say he was going to run over the next cyclist he saw???

Also must have been talking about tooHot!!! LOLLOLLOL

U know ur the reason i have not had ....... in 2 and a half ........ Angry Ouch

U cramp my style!

My mojo has been tarnished! Angry Ouch Dead

Now for all u  single ladies out there i shall be in Claremont on Friday night (Tiger Tiger) spinning the decks, ripping up the dance floors and electrifying the crowd. Be there before 10pm cos I have to be home by 11pm (Moms rules LOL)

Now be silent and get back to work!

Over and out!

Now for all u  single ladies out there i shall be in Claremont on Friday night (Tiger Tiger) spinning the decks' date=' ripping up the dance floors and electrifying the crowd. Be there before 10pm cos I have to be home by 11pm (Moms rules LOL)

[/quote']

Everyone is gonna be in Tiger Tiger on Thursday night BTW..

big night out for cyclists!!

Coooool! Thanks Nellie Smile My bike was clean so i decided to take some pics.
Yeah' date=' unfortunatley i get dropped and dumped by females Confused Cry Dead Guess i will have to train harder and go for girls in the lower seedings hey Wink Think i am down to the temporary categorise now LOL....

[/quote']

Hmmm...great! Go for the girls who are just starting out and baffle them with your awesome cycling knowledge. Show them your bike, the shaved and shaped legs that go with years of training and then...THE CYCLING TAN! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

(Note: do not try to impress the Worcester temporary ladies while on a training ride here - even people who are on their first training ride has made it over the cattle grids succesfully and without any problems whatsoeverWink)

Now all shall behold the heat as I' date=' the great tooHot!!!! ask Britney Spears out to a romantic dinner for two at Steers (Wacky Wednesday) special Star[/quote']

Get over Britney...you're not going to find girls if you still have Britney posters all over your room's walls.Stern%20Smile

Now for all u  single ladies out there i shall be in Claremont on Friday night (Tiger Tiger) spinning the decks' date=' ripping up the dance floors and electrifying the crowd. Be there before 10pm cos I have to be home by 11pm (Moms rules LOL) [/quote']

...and 11??? Hell....i'm half your age and my curfew's way later than that. (but okay...i've always been mommy's good little girlEmbarrassed)