I'm on a Cycling High !

shade

Just met with  International UCI Pro Tour Team CSC  at Cycle Lab !!!

For all you less fortunate, if you'd like photos ,  msg  me with your email address, and I'll gladly respond.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha een woord shade...jy is 'n regte poepol....weer een van daardie mense wat te veel geld het en nie weet wat om met dit te maak nie

now now,  the guy just mentioned that he was at cyclelab when he saw the guys - you do not know that he forked out the $$$$$$

haha een woord shade...jy is 'n regte poepol....weer een van daardie mense wat te veel geld het en nie weet wat om met dit te maak nie

Hey, no matter where he was, it is always nice to meet pro/famous cyclists Tongue

Shade next time you have money and want to meet a cyclist, pm me, I will take your extra cash and then, well join us all on a club ride.....

Sounds more like a shopping high than a cycling high to me.

I get a similar rush by hanging out in the adhesives section of my local hardware store, but I don't tell other people about it.

Oh, rats!  I just did!

Give Shade a break, he made some new friends,

But SHade one word of warning, just cause they smile at you when they take your credit card, does'nt really mean they are new friends.

Lets see a Pic

i went to cycle lab on sat, didn't see anyone though Tongue but im so new at this i wouldnt have known i met anyone if they hit me over the head...

Bored girl, maybe you did not see the CSC guys because they're in Cape Town.

Just a thought.

gathered that from the other posts........somehow surprisingly

i was having a laugh at my own expence considering i dont know much about them......

guys, girls... i didnt spend a single cent and never Will at CycleLab!! I got a hint, then went to fetch what I wanted autographed, and then pitched at CycleLab..  along with all the other VIP's aka CycleLab Cervelo Purchasers. When Igot there, the Team was busy exiting there bus and getting ready for the ride..