Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Couple of great albums that have come out recently. Really enjoying:

• Mechanical Bull - Kings of Leon
  • Nothing Was The Same - Drake
  • Fortress - Alterbridge
  • AM - Arctic Monkeys

And waiting with bated breath for the new Pearl Jam album.

Edited by TopFuel

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one?

That's a very cool collaboration. I got to see pixies live, had to go all the way to chile but it was awesome.

That's a very cool collaboration. I got to see pixies live, had to go all the way to chile but it was awesome.

i believe I am jealous...kind of pissed off I didn't make an effort to go see them during the reformation tour...watching the dvd afterwards it was really worth it....got to see Frank Black...but its not the same

if you want to see how dysfunctional they really were watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96BOXemuLHc

i believe I am jealous...kind of pissed off I didn't make an effort to go see them during the reformation tour...watching the dvd afterwards it was really worth it....got to see Frank Black...but its not the same

if you want to see how dysfunctional they really were watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96BOXemuLHc

They're touring quite a bit now with the new bassist, but like you say it's not the same without Kim. Maybe they'll pop down here or a gig or two,

Anyone know when the new album is due.

Hey Dean on twitter they said Lightning bolt will be out mid October. Usually stores in SA like look and listen get it about 2 weeks after US release date. I for one am very excited and hoping they'll add a world tour including SA to promote the album.

Hey Dean on twitter they said Lightning bolt will be out mid October. Usually stores in SA like look and listen get it about 2 weeks after US release date. I for one am very excited and hoping they'll add a world tour including SA to promote the album.

Thanks for that. I'd love to see them live. I'll keep my ears open and get the album online.