Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante's prayer - Loreena Mckenit

wolfie - that lady has good music, my best from her is  'Night ride across the Caucasus'

Roberta Flack - Killing me softly with his song

Love this song....for some reason it made me think of one of my other favorites

Almaz by Randy Crawford

Roberta Flack - Killing me softly with his song

Love this song....for some reason it made me think of one of my other favorites

Almaz by Randy Crawford

Hey minty, forgot that one, Almaz is also a cool song.. they do kinda go together hey? Same era I guess

Cannibal Corpse ..............-

Skewered From Ear To Eye

.......... "

"

What with this and last week's horserage' date=' the happy-go-lucky image of unicyclists I used to have is fast disappearing.[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley4.gif[/img]

Death Metal would not be Death Metal with song names like "Always On My Mind", " A Song For You", etc .. smiley36.gif

They are kinda obligated to go for something that sounds brutal smiley1.gif .... besides, listening to Death Metal does not make one want to go out and rip bunnys apart smiley36.gif

Currently playing : Onslaught - Destroyer Of Worlds

Would love to be able to play some of this stuff on my guitar, but most of it is just crazy. Will have to be content with strumming out some Jack Johnson smiley1.gif

JohnnyReggae2009-01-26 07:48:18

Cannibal Corpse ..............-

Skewered From Ear To Eye

.......... "

"

What with this and last week's horserage' date=' the happy-go-lucky image of unicyclists I used to have is fast disappearing.[img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley4.gif[/img]

Death Metal would not be Death Metal with song names like "Always On My Mind", " A Song For You", etc .. smiley36.gif

They are kinda obligated to go for something that sounds brutal smiley1.gif .... besides, listening to Death Metal does not make one want to go out and rip bunnys apart smiley36.gif

Currently playing : Onslaught - Destroyer Of Worlds

No, all that sounds great - but is it cheaper than therapy?

& I think you'll find, if it's excitement you're looking for, that there's quite a bit of action in a lot of Country & Western tracks AND you can understand what they're saying.

smiley4.gif