Ladies Saddle Recommendations ?

narra

Hi Hubbers LOL

Got my wive an "RC 3000 WSD" on Friday Big%20smile Nice bike but the saddle is really crap Wink

Any recommendations ?

Thanks

narra

I've got a Sella Italia ladies saddle - not the cheapest saddle around but definately worth every penny.

sjoe WW, so jy se die Sella Ladies saddle ry lekker he?? maar as hy te groot en sag is werk dit ook nie, sjoe...LOL maar vir jo eerste ry is dit ok want jy weet nie van beter nie, of hoe. Ja nee Girls, julle moet maar n paar ry voor julle besluitLOL ok ok, ek sal no ophou...

saddles are very personal.... my preference is a fizik... best is to find a shop that will loan you different saddles so that she can chose which is best for her...

My GF also uses the Stella Ladies one but she said it's nothing compared to the comfort she got from when she bought her first Assos Bibbs, she said it's the best thing since I came alongLOL 

But really, she said after she got the bibbs the saddle did not matter much.

Marius I like them firm, hard and competetive, not soft and lazy...

Narra, I know cyclelab lets you try the saddles on the indoor trainer to test them out. Maybe take an afternoon to do that. At least she will then get an idea of what suites her.

narra, if Mrs narra is unhappy with the saddle, then it has to go.

But, if you are casting your experienced cycling eyeball on the saddle and deciding that it is a lousy saddle, then hold your fire.  One of the comfiest saddles I ever had was on an RC6000 that I bought a few years back.  The first batch of RC6000's had "name brand" everything EXCEPT for the saddle, which was a TopGear cheapie.  And, like I said, one of the best saddles I ever rode - I was very disappointed when the vinyl split and the thing had to be replaced.

The only test of a saddle is the rider's bottom...

saddles are very personal.... my preference is a fizik... best is to find a shop that will loan you different saddles so that she can chose which is best for her...

also prefer those. I  keep recovering mine cos i love it so much! but yip each bum to it's own u gotta just try different saddles.

I bought my GF a Fizik Vitesse Twintech on Monday. She has never ridden a bike before and hopped on the tandem yesterday and didn't complain about any discomfort. I kept asking her just to be sure since I've heard that saddles a sore point for women. So, either the saddle is really good and it was money well spent or she's TOUGH if you know what I mean... Confused Hope this doesn't get me toughened up tonight... Ouch

okay a cheap one, but i've been riding with it for a few years: Ladies RaceX.

Guess it's not the best, but i quite like it.