P_body versus Hog

Tumbleweed

So I have to photoshop your ass onto my body?

I don't know which is worse, PSing your ass onto someone else's body, or someone else's ass onto you body! Confused

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check your handbags lipstick at the door

the mirror's broken...

that happen while you were looking into it?

Fell off the desk when I was trying to take a pic of my naked ass at work yesterday...

the lengths some people will go to to get their hands on donated hub kit! look' date=' dude, don't won't to burst your bubble, but your butt has to be as sexy as mine to earn you freebies.
[/quote']

Is this then what's called having a "SPLIT PERSONALITY"

Nah, not split, just a bit of a crack...

I am on P Body's side here.

On my way home yesterday I had a HERO in a Civic Type R try and race me, he nearly rolled his poor car going around a bend.

So P Body -1............. Honda Drivers - 0.

IS this like a sharks - Blue bulls fight or more like a Sh*tmano - Campy fight

Some people are wise and some people are otherwiseWink

Check your handbags lipstick at the door

the mirror's broken...

that happen while you were looking into it?

Fell off the desk when I was trying to take a pic of my naked ass at work yesterday...

the lengths some people will go to to get their hands on donated hub kit! look' date=' dude, don't won't to burst your bubble, but your butt has to be as sexy as mine to earn you freebies.
[/quote']

Is this then what's called having a "SPLIT PERSONALITY"

Nah, not split, just a bit of a crack...

More like a face lift 'cos all those droopy bits will disappear

at issue here:

[

Can you believe this.

I was driving my Honda in Brooklyn yesterday' date=' not fast or anything, when a flippen spider the size of a dog came out from under the bonnet and onto the windscreen! I'm really scared of spiders, so I had to shake him off. I did a bit of swerving and stuff, and I managed to shake the beast off. When I stop at the next light this roadie stops next to my car and starts yelling at me. I tried to tell him about the spider, and that I'm also a cyclist but he wasn't listening and just wanted to pull me out of the car to moer me. I had to run a red light to get away from this lunatic! Angry

[/quote]

Is this for real ??? You potentially endangered someone elses life because you were trying to shake a spider off your windscreen and possibly oblivious to the rest of the world ??? Seriously ???

Is this for real ??? You potentially endangered someone elses life because you were trying to shake a spider off your windscreen and possibly oblivious to the rest of the world ??? Seriously ???

It was a really big spider!

You are so lame.

You are so lame.

Well, when compared to Batman most people are pretty lame! Tongue

LOL

You are so lame.

Well' date=' when compared to Batman most people are pretty lame! Tongue

LOL

[/quote']

One night, after a long evening of drinking, Jim was thrown out of the

bar as usual. On his way home he spotted a nun walking down the road.

After looking at her twice he ran over and tackled her, then proceeded to beat the living sh*t out of her.

Some people passing by spotted this and called the police.

As the police were pulling him away in handcuffs he looked back and said, "I thought you'd be tougher than that, Batman."

You are so lame.

LOL

[/quote']

One night, after a long evening of drinking, Jim was thrown out of the bar as usual. On his way home he spotted a nun walking down the road.

After looking at her twice he ran over and tackled her, then proceeded to beat the living sh*t out of her.

Some people passing by spotted this and called the police.

As the police were pulling him away in handcuffs he looked back and said, "I thought you'd be tougher than that, Batman."

what's black and white and can't get through revolving doors?

a nun with a javelin through her head.

You are so lame.

LOL

[/quote']

I am sooooo guessing your not spiderman !! LOL

well' date=' it's not quite popcorn time yet?where the hell is b_pody? [/quote']

he's hiding after realizing that he's a frigging idiot and anyone in their right mind would have warmed his ears for him

You are so lame.

LOL

[/quote']

I am sooooo guessing your not spiderman !! LOL

Batman, Spiderman where is Wonder Woman and Nancy Drew they will sort this cr@p out quicklyBig%20smile

and if you hit a tree while driving are you going to say it just jumped right in front of me????????