Derailleur Pulleys

1hill@aTime

hey, i cleaned my pulleys last night and noticed one to be a bit worn, is it a good idea to replace and if so what should i get(price?),

the plane black don't look bling enough either Embarrassed

I've seen the KCNC ones. They look quite snazzy. All full of holes and in a whole assortment of colours. I think tokenfreak has some as well if I'm not mistaken. Not expensive if I remember correctly.

Had KCNC on two bikes now. First black but it starts looking bad when anodizing starts wearing off so I've got silver ones now. Payed R190 at Westdene.

Any bikeshop should have.

Count the teeth on the pulley you have and get the same. 

I know Queens Cycles in Pta sells them for cheap-cheap  R140-160 about if I remember correctly. 

I have the KCNC's on the Mtb, did not take long before they stated going all wonky(6months) but I guess that's the price for pay having a blinged up bike.

One of the reason why I went with them is that you either get cheap Shimano ones or XTR/DA ones and they cost about R100 less then a XT derailleur.

BTW, 11 tooth is for 9 speed and up. Ewep had it on his Campy bike aswell.

Mampara2008-11-05 03:11:07

KCNC. 

I have on my MTB.

About R200

Hey Spidey were those on the pre-new paintjob bike as you rode it at Brait? Saw you last night on TeeVee, famous now hey .............