Mr Price Sports

AndreZA

Hey, I use their shorts for indoor training sessions... no problems. Bought some dvds from them as well, and a sweat band. All good...

Is it basically a sports clothing store' date=' shoes, etc like say Total Sports or are they in competition to say Sportsmans Warehouse where they will be selling basic product as well.??

I didnt even know about them until I read this thread.!!
[/quote']

A bit of a combination of both descriptions.  There is a fair amount of equipment for some of the sports - particularly cricket, golf, tennis, squash. Mostly Maxed branded equipment from various manufacturers.  In running there are a range of Maxed shoes as well as Reebok, Asics, Adidas, New Balance.  Also a range of Polar equipment.  The cycling equipment is pretty skimpy but you can pick up some basics for good prices.  The outdoor range is quite big with tents, cooking stuff etc.  The range of is pretty wide with technical cycling, outdoor, golf, tennis, cricket, rugby etc specific stuff and the Totalsports type "gym" clothing.