Elite Riders on the Hub

gasant112

OK....I will make my reply related to the first question on the first page.......Big%20smile

I ride Elite League.....and getting goosebumps just thinking about the summer league ahead of me!!Ouch

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...ja, this morning was quite hot. The heat actually forced me out of bed and then it just got hotter and hotter when i went training.

But the summer leagues' early mornings are okay...i hate the hills!!!

I read about people complaining about 'Silver Ball' as a 'climb' on the H2H race, and then think about the joys of having to do Smits, Slang Kop, Red Hill, Ou Kaapse (from both sides) etc etc during the next few races...can anyone blame me for rather flying up for H2H???

On the hilly races I take the minimum on me to make the hills "lighter" on the legs!!Embarrassed

Only take my car keys with me......NO TUBES, MINIMAL CYCTOMAX IN WATER BOTTLE(Only 1 bottle max).....

How about shaving off all body hair ? (ALL !) smiley2.gif

Been there done that....in someplaces I get a REALLY REALLY BAD RASH!!!LOL

The hills are fun, I like them. Nothing like suffering while going up them. I cant wait...