Lowest Resting Heart Rate

scsc

What is your lowest resting heart rate ever recorded?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What is your lowest resting heart rate ever recorded?

• <35
    • 35 - 39
    • 40 - 45
    • 45 - 55
    • > 55

WOW - must have been an impressive cup of coffee LOL

The only thing is I got 219 on my old Polar which was just the normal watch and strap (so I actually had to look at my watch to see the HR). Got a new one recently (the one with all the bells and whistles' date=' speed and cadence sensor etc - thank you Santa) and on the info I got on the download to my computer, I got up to 214. 

Having said that, let me also say that technology is sometimes not all that and it does have false readings etc etc - who knows.  Was just putting in my five cents about the HRs.

Anyway, even if my resting heart rate was 28 like Big Mig's, the hills would still hurt like hell LOL
[/quote']

Hey Alida, I have worked with quite a few athletes before and have seen very high heart rates before (fit people too!), scary but there are people like you...and you're still young!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think mine's about 50. also with a polar, but when I ride next to 101%, then it goes mad - like a deamon - but that's usually if you try and ride next to him only. he is like a mad dog lately - wants to #$$#$#@$#@ up everyone - think he is seriously ready to race!!!

I had mine around 165 in spinning this morning, then suddenly with an almighty surge of power and leg speed I got it up to 230, kept it around there for a minute but before i completely broke the spinning bike I relaxed and it went back to 168.

but when I ride next to 101%' date=' then it goes mad - like a deamon - but that's usually if you try and ride next to him only. he is like a mad dog lately - wants to #$$#$#@$#@ up everyone - think he is seriously ready to race!!!

[/quote']

i would love to say "bring it on!",  but common sense is telling me to sit on someones wheel,  keep my mouth shut and pray that i don't get dropped!