Ladies cyclists

FOURFEET

Now the question is which is the better cyclist?

Lemme guess' date=' the one that can produce the highest watts/kg at threshold?
[/quote']

And the free pop corn and coke goes to Bruce, he cracked the bonus question. Clap

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang around guys, Fourfeet  is going to pop another question soon.  More prizes and freebies will be up for grabs.

[/quote']

And the free pop corn and coke goes to Bruce, he cracked the bonus question. Clap

Cool, where can I collect my prize?

Sour grapes, babe?

Scotty's right, you forgot to mention those many times the Vets group pulled the ladies right to the end. It's only recently that the organisers started getting it right by letting the ladies go on their own.

[/quote']

Epoh hands  Bruce a....

http://www.imax.com.au/visitor_info/images/deals/coke_popcorn.jpg

..its all happening right here on the Hub today, maybe we can have a few words from one of the pro lady hubbers..

[/quote']

Epoh hands  Bruce a....

http://www.imax.com.au/visitor_info/images/deals/coke_popcorn.jpg

..its all happening right here on the Hub today, maybe we can have a few words from one of the pro lady hubbers..

Schweet Thumbs%20Up

..its all happening right here on the Hub today' date=' maybe we can have a few words from one of the pro lady hubbers..
[/quote']

Well, I would say that based on the velocity.... erm... oh, hold on.... I'm not pro

sorry Big%20smile

I know the answer to this.....you've already given it away.....

Ask Amoryn fourfeetWink

Funny, I thought I was the only one that was thinking that straight away when I read the opening post.

EPOH, does TCS'ers get discount on the popcorn?

I think the best ladies cyclists would be the one that wins the 50km time trial over Boulders.

..its all happening right here on the Hub today' date=' maybe we can have a few words from one of the pro lady hubbers..

[/quote']

Well, I would say that based on the velocity.... erm... oh, hold on.... I'm not pro

sorry Big%20smile

You are a pro hubber chickie you have over 1500 posts, go ahead Big%20smile

Ask Amoryn fourfeetWink

Funny' date=' I thought I was the only one that was thinking that straight away when I read the opening post.

I think the best ladies cyclists would be the one that wins the 50km time trial over Boulders.
[/quote']

Unfortunately no discounts but you do get  a specially branded box Wink

20081121_030510_pooooop.JPG

Ask Amoryn fourfeetWink

Funny' date=' I thought I was the only one that was thinking that straight away when I read the opening post.

[/quote']

Unfortunately no discounts but you do get  a specially branded box Wink

20081121_030510_pooooop.JPG

Great.  I'll take two LOL

My 2cents worth - I am going to be one sided here and say Type 1Smile. When it comes to tactics and racing than Type 2 don't hang in there, but if they keep coming back and racing with the ladies group than they will improve. Practice makes perfect. We need more ladies on the start line at the races and more teams out there to let ladies know that they can achieve results.

Times are not the best way to prove a point in most races, yes, ladies that race with the men will usually have a faster time. Fair enough.

20081121_081705_b097f74d77bb.gif

My vote goes to the unmentioned Type 3 lady who does not need a license to prove she is a (domesticated) professional.., who can devise and execute the required tactics in as quick as time as needed.., while maintaining her appearance.., to produce a clean.., presentable result that you both can be proud of.., every time...

Type 2 suck and sulk when type one kick their ass!!!!!! And no it is not Amoryn.

FOURFEET2008-11-22 11:44:58