DC2008

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Skye does not look like she got our team though I will have to wait for our support vehicles pics !!!!

Oak pics were the official photographers. I quit around 12 Wink - so sorry Hagar - if you passed through Robertson after that time, I missed you! Ronelle2008-11-23 07:22:36

Awesome pics Ronelle as always! smiley20.gif

the Hubbers need to spoil you for your birthday, when is that again?

C'mon guys..Ronelle puts so many smiles on our faces with her pics, surely we can get her something for our appreciation. Even extra Memory Cards could do smiley1.gif

Anyone know when the f'ing results will be up??? Winningtime is a JOKE!!!

?

How the hell can they keep people in suspence like this.

?

Unbelievable Angry

Well if you look at the results from last year all the riders had a team assigned to them after the name. This requires a little more work and isnt a matter of click click and it done. They need the list from PPA , which takes time. They then need to adjust the times and the teams for the penalties given out. Penalties being teams members? finishiong more the than 2 min apart neeed 20 min and teams drafting other teams. , Then they load it up

This all sounds pretty simple but you looking at about 2 hours of work.

But i agree that the unedited results could of been put up soon afterwards

Pilks2008-11-23 07:49:58

Fair enough! I was not aware of all the technicalities so perhaps i shouldn't of been so harsh but damn i'm chomping at the bit hear.

results are up...

team 5339.co.uk came 14/191

not too bad for a group of guys who have never ridden together.

my biggest gripe was that the 20km and 10km to go boards were wildly innaccurate

My biggest grype...gravel section outside Montague, puncture, pothole near Bonnievale, puncture, repaired wheel going down near last feed zone, puncture, change wheel, 5km to go, puncture...ride the fscking thing in FLAT!... LOL Oh well...was fun training ride Big%20smile

13th with 3 punctures in the team so we lost at least 15-20 minutes..... Took forever to fix our punctures for some reason, plus the 6 strongest riders stayed with us as they wanted to finish as a full team, so we could of been right up there. Well done to all the finishers. My first DC. Really enjoyed it. Kent2008-11-23 08:41:53

My biggest grype...gravel section outside Montague' date=' puncture, pothole near Bonnievale, puncture, repaired wheel going down near last feed zone, puncture, change wheel, 5km to go, puncture...ride the fscking thing in FLAT!... LOL Oh well...was fun training ride Big%20smile[/quote']

Yeah, you had terrible luck on the day Pete, but you looked like you could do another 100km after u crossed the line, i think you and Gavin looked the freshest at the end.

I think the team did a great ride though!

Clap

PS: My head is extremely sun burnt, 4got my hat and sun block!

Guest colonel
My biggest grype...gravel section outside Montague' date=' puncture, pothole near Bonnievale, puncture, repaired wheel going down near last feed zone, puncture, change wheel, 5km to go, puncture...ride the fscking thing in FLAT!... LOL Oh well...was fun training ride Big%20smile[/quote']

Fatman you forgot the flat tubby before Op Tradouws of Titus and the lose stem we had to tighten of 4 eyes. That was the only thing consistent with our ride were flats!! haha.

Hey atleast we had a good laugh once we realised we were f**ked for a place and things calmed down abit.