DC2008

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you sure? The minimum age is supposed to be 18.

The Kinetic Team from Somerset West was a team full of juniors. They all rode restricted gears though.

Anyone know when the f'ing results will be up??? Winningtime is a JOKE!!!

How the hell can they keep people in suspence like this.

Unbelievable Angry

kent u r from WC .. maybe take a drive to Rondebosch and check where teh hardcopy results are??

WT is joke as they have no business sense .. they feel they doing the cyclists a favour!!!

There must be a way to upload the info to some web portal when all the people are finished. Its text based data so it will be a smallish file. Surely they can afford a 3G card..... There is no excuse for their sh&t service.

Pathetic!!!
Kent2008-11-23 04:53:17

Kent .. I am sure the management of WT still believes in Modem 9600bps technology!!! They need to learn from CC ... CC is on the ball with results and most of the time they have a truck from DBN here in JHB and the the same day of the event the results are uploaded ....

At the traffic circle in Robertson

20081122_100639_IMG_5086.jpg

20081122_100719_IMG_5096.jpg

20081122_100810_IMG_5133.jpg

The first rider in orange' date=' the youngest this year. (15)

[/quote'] jyp hes my little brother i an just behind him over HIS left shoulder

Camera man had a long interview with pierre just after suurbraak. he IS 15(turned 15 3rd of march) just to mention hes 1st 100km mtb was the karoo to coast when he was only 12. he also did the trans baviaans with me this year in a time of 13h57min.

he forgot to mention in the interview hes looking for a sponsor...Wink

Which team did he ride with?

Sorry no idea. Knowing that bunch it will be something like..... West Coast beer & red wine ExpressLOLWinkClap

Wink

LOLLOL duferco steelers - kobus lock tansport

hey thanks skye you rock !!!! those two bumps at the end were real torture but the company going up helped me with all the chirping that went on in the buch of us that crawled up there .

the red wine flowed last night we celebrated in style my first DC and my team really helped me through some tough times. I wanted to bail just before Montague my drinks buggerd my stomach up not enough water but got it sorted and managed to get to the end in one piece 8h58 for my first one Big%20smileBig%20smile

LOL

Awesome that you finished HagarThumbs%20Up, I clearly remember those bumps at the end they are a killer

Camera man had a long interview with pierre just after suurbraak. he IS 15(turned 15 3rd of march) just to mention hes 1st 100km mtb was the karoo to coast when he was only 12. he also did the trans baviaans with me this year in a time of 13h57min.

someone committed fraud here because you aren't allowed do ride DC at 15 yrs of age.  

Guest colonel

someone committed fraud here because you aren't allowed do ride DC at 15 yrs of age.  

When you enter the event, or the team captains enter the event they give the riders ID numbers so shouldnt the organisers of picked that up? Or did they do a riders swop at the last minute and give his name in or did they not do a rider change and he rode with someones elses name and number??

Im tending to think it may be the last 1.

Neotel

20081122_072923_IMG_4567.jpg

James looking quite cool, Jeremy took a lot of strain towards the end!

Great pics Ronelle - thanks