Dome Crit tonight

Russian

We will see who is following who tonight hey Thug!

That's ok, you can't get lost in the parking lot LOL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who'll be racing tonight ?

Thug' date=' ride faster in the mornings then you dont have to do the crit Tongue[/quote']Someone's gotta make sure that Bored Girl, Zaskar & IanJ don't get lost Wink LOL

A quote comes to mind....."...Club Garmin members NEVER, under any circumstance can ever claim to be lost...." and since I belong to them I don't get lost smiley36.gif I'm just weak....

So who'll be racing tonight ?
Thug' date=' ride faster in the mornings then you dont have to do the crit Tongue[/quote']Someone's gotta make sure that Bored Girl, Zaskar & IanJ don't get lost Wink LOL

A quote comes to mind....."...Club Garmin members NEVER, under any circumstance can ever claim to be lost...." and since I belong to them I don't get lost smiley36.gif I'm just weak....

BG, you must have lost your mind to have joined Club GarminLOL

Take a canoe along.

Come now scotty, don't be such a pessimist; it's like this every Tuesday..then come 6pm and the sun is out. Plus with this weather we get some  cool sun sets.Wink

mmm' date=' dont know if i want to?corner?over that steel grid at 50km/h in the wet? Ouch[/quote']

Dude why do you go so slowly through that corner???????????????? smiley36.gif smiley5.gif smiley5.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley1.gif

Have to say, I was seriously considering coming through and supporting. Unfortunately though theres a meeting this evening with two swimwear models as well, I'm afraid my support shall be required there instead.

Big%20smile

BG' date=' you must have lost your mind to have joined Club GarminLOL
[/quote']

Crazy I know.....they collect my numbers for races, gave me a subscription to Ride and were the best priced..... smiley36.gif

So i didnt want to start a new thread for tonights amazing crit but i would like to thank alex and the boys from northcliff cycles once again you did a splendid job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done to alex for coming first and tijl van der winkel for second I came third and a mtn club 100/mr price junior came fourth (thanks to little mark stockton for confusing me as to who this dude rides for!!!!!

Fifth overall was jo-anne van der winkel and also was the first lady so she got double prizes well done jo just get that sprint up and you will be right up there in the future!!!!

was great seeing some other hubbers and ladies at the gates sorry i have forgotten your names buit thanks for the good laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark and ian special mention must go out to you two seeing as you are the only two that ever have smiles on your faces (or grimaces) i think you guys should get a prize next time!!!!! smiley2.gif hehehe

goodnight all i am poked gonna go sleep now!!!

So i didnt want to start a new thread for tonights amazing crit but i would like to thank alex and the boys from northcliff cycles once again you did a splendid job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done to alex for coming first and tijl van der winkel for second I came third and a mtn club 100/mr price junior came fourth (thanks to little mark stockton for confusing me as to who this dude rides for!!!!!

Fifth overall was jo-anne van der winkel and also was the first lady so she got double prizes well done jo just get that sprint up and you will be right up there in the future!!!!

agh, the fun name game Big%20smile

PS: well done girls!

TheLegend2009-02-17 13:32:07