Why do we hate the dopers?

blingking

TNT What are u using

Now? Nothing. I no longer participate at a sufficiently competitive level to justify any supplements...

who hates the dopers? I dont hate them...

i hate the fact that they all lie about it. but i still think they're awesome cyclists. doped or not

My point exactly, leave it be already.

Personally, I think alot dope. Can't say all dope.

But please don't think it is just the cyclist...i see a number of hubbers are unaware that it's a TEAM sport if you know what I mean!

Finally, whoever didn't see Kohl, Schumacher, Ricco and Sella (Giro) as dopers in the Tours really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't hate the dopers cause that would mean hating racing, I just watch the sport for what it is, catching the guys is just part of the storyline during the Tour de france.

maybe we should start an anonymous poll out there where hubbers can honestly cast a vote relating to a substance they use for their cycling so we can get a picture of how deep ingrained it is. That way they wont reveal their identity but will reveal what they use.

What we need now is a list of common products / practices to add to our poll then we can get a picture..

What u all think, i think it could be quite interesting

I hated the dopers becasuse they takes away the sponsors and they spoil the image of cycling sport.

I missed the old days where the cyclists struggled each stages.

Ban the dopers for life! No more second chances, they should know if they take it, they should not come back. They asked for it....... Enough! enough! 

I missed the old days where the cyclists struggled each stages.

Which old days? The days of simpson? merckx? coppi? all confirmed dopers...

D oping is the pro peleton's dirty little secret.

Why do we as spectators hate it?  Because me have a naive belief that cyhcling is a wholesome sport, that "professional sport" is an honest persuit of excellence, and somehow doping reduces the "Effort" and integrity of man and machine.  We want to believe that pro cycling is better than WWF.  How naive. (Almost like believing that all Catholic priests are a virgins).

Why do we hate dopers as competitors?  the same reason that we hate guys that gutter over the white line.  It is dangerous for them and for us.  It is unreasonable risk taking.  It strips amateur sport of its purpose, ie persuit of fitness and enjoyment.   and lastly, doper beat us.  (But some guys just have to win, don't they?) 

American Flyers that era would include gert jan I would assume! king of the mountains in 89, the year lemond beat fignon by 8 odd secs...yup doper!

Greg Le Mond vs Hinault

dude, I think the 80's was one of the most doped peletons...