Ugliest bike(s) ever, Raleigh M650 and M350

Guest Big H

if you saw him /her going past you' date=' thats even uglierLOLLOLLOLLOL[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Fortunately they were well behind me on the start line Big%20smile

LOL

These must be the ugliest bikes ever with a frame made out of BOX tubing..... yup that IS square tubing!!!!!!! Rectangular nogal en lelik soos die hel alleen!!!!! My child will rather walk than being seen on one of these!!!!!!
Well, I guess its what a person can afford hey?  Not everyone is "rich", or "well-off".

Rivonia Babe, does rich equate taste?????? Riding one of the Square Tubing Raleighs IS BAD TASTE...... has nothing to do with the fact that you are financially indisposed!!!!!!!! DO NOT TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING POLITICAL OF THIS POST........ it is ALL about taste.

Cervelo die square tubing Raleigh is darem silver gespuit.... beter as daai nipple rooi cervelo wat jy ry!!!!!!

You started this whole thing !!! You taste sucks ! It's a Raleigh and sooooo beautifull . Ok if it had a Gaint sticker on it , it would be really ugly . It IS the bike for the "poor" people .

Dirt Rider, I AM a die hard Raleigh fan, but with this one their taste is appalling. It is almost desecrating the GOOD name Raleigh has. Nothing poor here just bad taste.

Cervelo die square tubing Raleigh is darem silver gespuit.... beter as daai nipple rooi cervelo wat jy ry!!!!!!

ek ry nie 'n rooi Cervelo nie. Hy is swart...

Saw that Raleigh the other day in my LBS.  Have to agree.  It is absolutely hideous.  I am not sure what the thing costs (tried to avoid looking at it) but I am bloody sure that there are many cheaper bikes out there that look a lot better.

Looks like all the low cost Raleighs are using that tubing. I was looking for a 16" bmx for my son and the Raleighs were sqaure tubing throughout. I remember all too well teasing kids at school who rode DHC's (daddies homemade cr@p), so wouldn't want to put my son through that as well.

Cervelo ry jy 'n SWART fiets..... nooit!!!!!!!

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused