Surely cycling is not the only "bad" sport!!!

Comebackboy

No, it isn't ... but other sports don't make it so public. Some reporter a while ago compared cycling with wrestling(not WWE rubbish)... When those guys get caught...they get sidelined for a while, siting illness/injury and come back. Cycling go, hey , look ... another doper... bla bla bla. And cycling is probably not as ignorant as American Football. 100% dopers. In an interview in 1996 Dan Duchaine (aka the Steroid Guru) said... "before a game those guys walk into the dress room like old men... after a few tablets, injections... READY TO PLAY!" More info needed, search for Dan Duchaine on google!

Like I've said before. Where there's money to be won in a sport ? any sport ? there's performance enhancement of some sort. Human nature.

Well speak to Captain Biff.

He had cortizone injections (in full vpublic iew) to help with the pain.

In cycling if you are caught with the stuff you are banned for life.

But I suppose his doping was "for a greater cause".

Thank you Clap

Iv been saying this for months. How can he get away with it. Cricketers are doped up. As are Rugby players. Cocaine is a big thing in Rugby. And have a look at Warner. Im telling you now he is on something illicit

Thank you Clap

Iv been saying this for months. How can he get away with it. Cricketers are doped up. As are Rugby players. Cocaine is a big thing in Rugby. And have a look at Warner. Im telling you now he is on something illicit

Speak to the guys in motorsport... The guy will break a hand in a crash in qualifying on the saturday, and get on the podium on the sunday...

Guest colonel

Thank you Clap

Speak to the guys in motorsport... The guy will break a hand in a crash in qualifying on the saturday' date=' and get on the podium on the sunday...
[/quote']

Chad, RC, Bubba etc are all clean.........(Ya f**king right)

Thank you Clap

Speak to the guys in motorsport... The guy will break a hand in a crash in qualifying on the saturday' date=' and get on the podium on the sunday...

[/quote']

Chad, RC, Bubba etc are all clean.........(Ya f**king right)

My point zigacketly...

Does the banned substance change from sport to sport?No so sure if pain killers are banned for cricket?

Does the banned substance change from sport to sport?No so sure if pain killers are banned for cricket?

You'd think that to have any credibility, a sport would have to subscribe to the lists produced by IOC and WADA. If not, it becomes as much a farce as WWE...

Oh, on the cricket issue:

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-news-forum/international-cricket-council-complies-134265329.html

And the WADA prohibited list:

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/prohibitedlist.ch2

Don't see Cortisone as mentioned here listed, but whatever captain fatty used probably would have included a corticosteroid of some sort, so he must have had a TUE or is a doper. Simple.

Yes.......the WADA list has everything on it.

Shooting, Snooker (Chilled sports) are not allowed to take stuff that slows the HR.......for example.

Cycling you will be stuff if you do......LOLLOLLOL

But most sports share most of the banned stuff......

Oh' date=' on the cricket issue:

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-news-forum/international-cricket-council-complies-134265329.html

And the WADA prohibited list:

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/prohibitedlist.ch2

Don't see Cortisone as mentioned here listed, but whatever captain fatty used probably would have included a corticosteroid of some sort, so he must have had a TUE or is a doper. Simple.

[/quote']

Cortisone is a steroid. Plain and simple. Steroids are illegal in professional sport