Fast one seedings

Zatek

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What license a have a cuclo sport license.

Cyclosport lic allows you to enter and race with lic guys in most races' date=' depending on the number. The down side is those not up to scratch get dropped and passed before the end by blue rinse grannies on shopping bikes.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL - I'll be looking out for them Scotman!

Doubt you'll have that problem LOL

Just got my second sms, think I'll take the better seeding.... Wink

A bunch starting at 06:45

are the seedings not based on previous races, finished the 94,7 in under 3 hours and have now received a G batch 7.20 start - is it expecting to much ?????Dead

If you only done 1 race, even though a sub 3 it will take a while before you get a better seeding. Apparently it's not about being fit Wink

VC again, got it in Ama and 94.7, lost the group in about two minutes in each case. Maybe I will fall back this time, but then again its downhill, not like the other two starting with hills? What to doBig%20smile

What do you need to take with you to the registration? Are they going to send you an e-mail confirming that you are entered for the race or what.

One guy from my club offered to collect all the numbers for the club members who are competing.

Just want to know what to give him....

But won't the reseed be better? otherwise it will show I came last of va but with ressed that will point to my starting group.How much is the fee?

Fear not Zatek, you won't be last in VA, I think I will claim that spot as my own. I am a MTB rider, did the 94.7 on my DS with slicks. So far my only road race and I too have found myself in a group that makes absolutely no sense.

At least I will be on a road bike for this race. Look one plus about starting in VA is you won't be exposed to the heat of the day, even if you do fall back and get passed by the next 20 groups. No one is going to scope out page 50 of the Winning Time results.

Guest Michelle

I think they're seriously confused, I entered Jason into VA & they've put him into Elites Confused

Called the race office and was told everyone in the team should drop to VB (the latest starting time out of everyone) Shocked  I tried to explain that licensed cats don't work the same as open groups (i.e. an elite can't ride in VA) & was told that I wasn't listening... Angry

Will have to sort it all out tomorrow Wacko

I think they're seriously confused' date=' I entered Jason into VA & they've put him into Elites Confused

Called the race office and was told everyone in the team should drop to VB (the latest starting time out of everyone) Shocked  I tried to explain that licensed cats don't work the same as open groups (i.e. an elite can't ride in VA) & was told that I wasn't listening... Angry

Will have to sort it all out tomorrow Wacko

[/quote']

I do not see the problem??? I think is MUCH better if Jason rides Elites... LOLLOLClap For me that is...

Guest Michelle

LOL

I can just picture it on Sunday, knappy dropping back to the commissaires car asking them to get the Elite in the group to drop back and stop interfering with the Vets race

LOL