which forks?

SARA

Well, that was obviously before Fox decided to get all fiddly on us and before he became the SA Rockshox Guru.

As a featherweight I find it difficult to believe you find the Rockshox wobbly... normally only the big boys feel the difference... but then again, you ride like one Wink Bear in mind, wobbly also means compliant, so it can bend but won't break Thumbs%20Up

Anyway, I digress... I'm a Rockshox fan but Mark & another mate have both had to return Reba's after 1 month due to the shock sticking at the bottom of its stroke... not sure if this is a man. defect but it odd that it's happened to both of them on brand new Rebas Thumbs%20Down

I would have gone wiht a Reba Race but got a really good deal on a Fox and we all know Fox is daBomb!Thumbs%20Up

thanks guys I think I've gathered enough opinions to make my own. but if anyone else has 2 c or R2.00 or R5.10 to add feel free. Smile

I put a Reba Race onto my SC and I'm pretty happy with it. That was before I found out a mate will be selling a SID World Cup with a Carbon Steerer in the not too distant future.

If anyone's interested in joining the waiting list.........

As a featherweight I find it difficult to believe you find the Rockshox wobbly... normally only the big boys feel the difference... but then again' date=' you ride like one Wink Bear in mind, wobbly also means compliant, so it can bend but won't break Thumbs%20Up

Anyway, I digress... I'm a Rockshox fan but Mark & another mate have both had to return Reba's after 1 month due to the shock sticking at the bottom of its stroke... not sure if this is a man. defect but it odd that it's happened to both of them on brand new Rebas Thumbs%20Down
[/quote']

Had a SID for a while, used make that thing walk all over the place, doesn't suit the way I ride at all! Using a Reba now, it does the job. Still wanna hook myself up with a long travel bike sometime soon, something with 160 or so.

sticking at the bottom of its stroke

you never want that happening. Wink

always it ends with sex doesn't it. doesn't matter where you begin it's all foreplay. apparently. well makes it easy doesn't it.

always it ends with sex doesn't it. doesn't matter where you begin it's all foreplay. apparently. well makes it easy doesn't it.

Typical women, I was talking about golf.

Pity you can't come to lunch naked...the security guards won't let you past the gates...Wink

But this is indeed good to know LOL

Can you think of a better way for it to end?
Buff2007-02-07 06:40:15

You KNOW you want the Fox!!!!!

F80X Terralogic. You have to reach down to lock the RLT and the way you'll be racing you'll need to use the lock-out.

Like I said before, apparently the Terralogic system has been improved for 07 to the point where it's practically imperceptible....so i've read