when you have power

dagwood

Disturbing sh*t!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20090127010211908C575408

By Alex Eliseev

When officers stormed the Doors nightclub and began raiding it for drugs and underage patrons, Yolandi Brits asked if she could fetch her driving licence from the car.

Instead of being granted a chance to prove she was 21, she was thrown into a police van, dragged out of it by her feet and beaten so severely, she landed up in hospital.

Her story is one of more than a dozen of how a "nightmare" raid was conducted by Ekurhuleni metro police department (EMPD) officers in Edenvale at the weekend.

The raid has sparked a criminal investigation - initiated by Brits - and an internal probe, and a string of civil suits are expected to be launched against the EMPD.Angry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The raid has sparked a criminal investigation - initiated by Brits - and an internal probe' date=' and a string of civil suits are expected to be launched against the EMPD.

[/quote']

I hope they do that with a pinapple wrapped in porcupines.

Criminals with badges. Since when is it a crime to attend a dodgy nightclub? Picking on some poor woman. Disgusting in the extreme.

this club is known for things like this though two years ago one of my buddies was shot from point blank range because he brushed up against this other dudes girlfriend while walking to the bar

he is now dead and this idiot that shot him is still on trial because being an ex elite bouncer all of a sudden gets you loads of friends in jail!!!

the disturbing thing, i find, is the urine-testing for drugs, using some (unstated) provision of the act. it's bad journalism. i had so many questions after reading that story.

Criminals with badges. Since when is it a crime to attend a dodgy nightclub? Picking on some poor woman. Disgusting in the extreme.

if it is a crime to attend a dodgy night club, they should lock up the east rand

this club is known for things like this though two years ago one of my buddies was shot from point blank range because he brushed up against this other dudes girlfriend while walking to the bar

he is now dead and this idiot that shot him is still on trial because being an ex elite bouncer all of a sudden gets you loads of friends in jail!!!

That's sad man. A buddy of mine was nearly beaten to death by some bouncers a few years back. It was in Pretoria and they threw him down a flight of stairs.

They're the mob. Basically, when you are born without a brain, and you took steroids at pre-school then you become a bouncer and because of the tiny penis from 'roids, they need to enforce their size by hurting people.

if it is a crime to attend a dodgy night club' date=' they should lock up the east rand
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

one of my best mates met the woman who would become his wife at that nightclubPinch 

I remember when The Doors was in town. Used to catch the train from the West Rand and walk from the station to the doors. Ah, those were the days.

if it is a crime to attend a dodgy night club' date=' they should lock up the east rand

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

one of my best mates met the woman who would become his wife at that nightclubPinch 

so who do we feel sorry for? the mate or his wife?

I remember when The Doors was in town. Used to catch the train from the West Rand and walk from the station to the doors. Ah' date=' those were the days. [/quote']

walking back wasn't as easyLOL

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I only ever went to original doors in JHB CBD......the woman in those days were not exactly the type you took home for Sunday tea to introduce to the folksLOLLOLLOL  But it was a good place....i can still taste/smel the boerewors rolls they sold outside the front door....

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

so who do we feel sorry for? the mate or his wife?

the mate.

I only ever went to original doors in JHB CBD......the woman in those days were not exactly the type you took home for Sunday tea to introduce to the folksLOLLOLLOL  But it was a good place....i can still taste/smel the boerewors rolls they sold outside the front door....

me too, and le club around the corner. there was a crowd of us from school who used to make the trek through from the east rand. if you were lucky, you could score a shag on the way home on the train. 

me too' date=' and le club around the corner. there was a crowd of us from school who used to make the trek through from the east rand. if you were lucky, you could score a shag on the way home on the train. 

[/quote']

you might still get sex on the train on the way home, but not quite the type you were hoping for Confused

me too' date=' and le club around the corner. there was a crowd of us from school who used to make the trek through from the east rand. if you were lucky, you could score a shag on the way home on the train. 

[/quote']

Sounds more like you would have to couch up for that shag you get there  LOL