Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

thanks guys was fun. Sorry I couldnt stay for the braai but will bring the missus next time and then socialize a bit more.HR u got balls going through water....

next time is gonna be a mine dump ride smiley4.gif feels like i left them in the water smiley11.gif smiley36.gif

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been threatened via a PM to not any post pics! ShockedShockedShocked
Show whoever did it that we're not afraid of threats! Post the pics! PS - Mrs Hog said you'll die a slow and painful death if you post any for her. I would take this one seriously. I'm scared of that woman.

nah' date=' she seemed sweet. [/quote']You don't know what goes on in this house man! DeadLOL

and not sure i want to smiley3.gif

...and, must tell you, i was really sore in the car on the way home, but i then i rembered the smile i got from matilda! man, that made me feel good smiley4.gif growler, jagwill, matilda, nice to make your acquaintance. look forward to seeing ALL of you out on the trails!holy roller2009-03-15 06:12:21

guys i really wish i was up there but holiday is still clawing at me for another two days smiley2.gif hehehe msbehavn i hope you enjoy your new bike i am so jealous smiley1.gif

and let me know if you keen on an early morning ride on tuesday morning please??

We missed you turtlek - going to have to drag you out on the next one!

What a great place to ride!!  It was super to meet a lot of new "faces".  Dirtrider, Dirt Queen is just the cutest supporter. 

Punt, I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet your girlfriend today.  But don't give up hope, buddy!  She's out there somewhere (probably just on some singletrack that we didn't get to Wink)

There were no spectactular swan dives from me today *phew* but holy definitely made up for it with his mudbath LOL

guys i really wish i was up there but holiday is still clawing at me for another two days smiley2.gif hehehe msbehavn i hope you enjoy your new bike i am so jealous smiley1.gif and let me know if you keen on an early morning ride on tuesday morning please??

?

We missed you turtlek - going to have to drag you out on the next one!

?

What a great place to ride!!? It was super to meet a lot of new "faces".? Dirtrider' date=' Dirt Queen is just the cutest supporter.?

?

Punt, I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet your girlfriend today.? But don't give up hope, buddy!? She's out there somewhere (probably just on some singletrack that we didn't get to Wink)

?

There were no spectactular swan dives from me today *phew* but holy definitely made up for it with his mudbath LOL
[/quote']

can we please stop talking about that?

can we please stop talking about that?

Ok, but just because we don't talk about it doesn't mean it didn't happen Wink

Thanks Guys,

I had a lot of fun.

Hog thanks for wristband.

Sorry I did not stay for the braai. The whole "hub" seemed like a great bunch of people. Was worried about pitching up and not knowing anyone, but everyone made me feel welcome. Cheers, to all.

thanks! don't ride that with the rains we've just had. i klapped a submerged rock there last weekend!

I think only you are crazy enough to attempt to ride it when it's muddy! Shocked

Looks like I was right about this...LOL

Thanks to all for making it a fun-filled, chilled day.

Yep I must say I felt instantly welcome even though I didnt now anyone! Quite a nutty bunch but very nice people Smile 

Was good to finally see the face behind the avatar.  Holy, Schwyn?, Perp, Dassie, Dirtrider nice to meet you okes! 

And thanks Dirtrider for showing up in a sleeveless shirt, flower on the helmet, hairy legs in shorts and a camelback, you missed the bandana but we had some good banter there, me with my "weight Weenie steaks" hahaha.

Mandibles thanks for organising, we should do a spruit ride so us guys from PTA can experience it as well.

Ciao,

Luan.

Yep I must say I felt instantly welcome even though I didnt now anyone! Quite a nutty bunch but very nice people Smile 

Was good to finally see the face behind the avatar.  Holy' date=' Schwyn?, Perp, Dassie, Dirtrider nice to meet you okes! 

And thanks Dirtrider for showing up in a sleeveless shirt, flower on the helmet, hairy legs in shorts and a camelback, you missed the bandana but we had some good banter there, me with my "weight Weenie steaks" hahaha.

Mandibles thanks for organising, we should do a spruit ride so us guys from PTA can experience it as well.

Ciao,

Luan.
[/quote']

Pleasure Weight Weenie. Nice bike. Hope you got to test it out fully today.

How could you have missed Dirt Rider's bandana? It was an American flag one. He wore it under his helmet.

We talked about the next Hub ride being the Spruit while we were braaiing. I've never had the pleasure of riding there yet either so I will make sure we follow through with our plans.

Mandibles2009-03-15 09:56:02

Yeah the bike is awsome and the tubeless conversion is just the best, would have pinch flatted allot on all the rocks with my dodgy line choices

Oh ok hehe short memory span!  Or maybe I wasnt paying attention...

Yeah I remember the spruit talk, we should follow through with it.

Well done on a fantastic day everyone!!  I really had a good time!  Was nice meeting nice new people and having random entertaining conversation smiley36.gif

Mands, no worries about Mrs. Right not showing up smiley2.gif  I got exactly what I wanted from the day smiley1.gif

spruit sounds great, count me in.

u guys should take a trip down to the 'deep south' and come ride at rietvlei, has some nice forested single track, a technical climb and a hairy decent for all those DH's at heart.