Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

Very nice day! It was even better meeting you people!

Hats off to HR, I think.....no, I am posting the picture after the splash! Hie,hie.... smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Yes, and Mr Punt at least got a pomp! Secondhand, but a pomp is a pomp! smiley30.gif

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schwynn, it was great to meet you and the others.  I won't tell anyone that you took a pic of Punt 'n his pomp if you don't Wink

Mooky, you were definitely missed today!!

Sorry, having trouble loading the pictures!!!?? HR please send me your e-mail so I can send them to you.

Sorry' date=' having trouble loading the pictures!!!?? HR please send me your e-mail so I can send them to you.[/quote']

Noooo! Don't mail them to him. We also want to see them. How about mailing them to me and I'll upload them on your behalf?

guys i really wish i was up there but holiday is still clawing at me for another two days smiley2.gif hehehe msbehavn i hope you enjoy your new bike i am so jealous smiley1.gif and let me know if you keen on an early morning ride on tuesday morning please??

?

We missed you turtlek - going to have to drag you out on the next one!

?

What a great place to ride!!? It was super to meet a lot of new "faces".? Dirtrider' date=' Dirt Queen is just the cutest supporter.?

?

Punt, I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet your girlfriend today.? But don't give up hope, buddy!? She's out there somewhere (probably just on some singletrack that we didn't get to Wink)

?

There were no spectactular swan dives from me today *phew* but holy definitely made up for it with his mudbath LOL
[/quote']

ah you so sweet smiley9.gif smiley9.gif smiley9.gif but no dragging will be needed i promise i will definitely be there smiley1.gif glad you girls and guys had fun!!!!

You have a ride and Hog scores a pomp........  and punt gets tired

No, Punt scored a pomp and I got tired. Well, not that badly - I was saving my energy for the Trials ride this afternoon, and THAT made me tired. I'll try my best to score a pomp tonight though. Should I let you know how that went?

You have a ride and Hog scores a pomp........  and punt gets tired

Sounds like Punt is a Blue Bull ... can only last 29 minutes, the time of the Joost video??

You have a ride and Hog scores a pomp........? and punt gets tired

No' date=' Punt scored a pomp and I got tired. Well, not that badly - I was saving my energy for the Trials ride this afternoon, and THAT made me tired. I'll try my best to score a pomp tonight though. Should I let you know how that went? [/quote']

To much info... overload, overload....

Ja, en waar was jy Mnr Klapperknop?Schwynn2009-03-15 11:31:43

Thanks everyone. It was great to meet some of the hubbers. Just sorry I couldn't join you on my bike. Maybe next time. A trip to the Spruit sounds like a good idea as long as it is after the end of April. 

Great to see Mathilda there as well, and doing and looking so good!!

Great family! Nice meeting you.Schwynn2009-03-15 12:01:33

there is not one bit of my body that doesn't hurt this morning. popped in to the hospital, and the list of injuries is long but nothing too serious. been advised to stay off the bike for two weeks, but i'm seeking a second opinion on that: my own... smiley2.gif holy roller2009-03-15 17:41:36

You're hurting' date=' imagine how I must feel after scrubbing that damn coolbox!!!

[/quote']

Embarrassed

i think it was mandibles who said you could see all the places i'd been by the mud patches i left behind. LOL