Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

My GT is pimped out and ready for its unveiling on sunday, she's hungry for some singletrack !

Will post some pics now...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if theres still room on the bus I might be able to make it?

Perp, I've added you to the list. Smile

The HUB ride is like an overloaded taxi......Always place for one more smiley4.gif smiley2.gif

The HUB ride is like an overloaded taxi......Always place for one more smiley4.gif smiley2.gif

Hopefully it's not going to rain tomorrow Confused

It will probably rain tonight but I don't think it will rain tomorrow morning. I'm riding come rain or shine. Big%20smile

Mands, I hope you're right.  I don't mind a bit of mud but riding in the rain is not my idea of a fun way to spend a Sunday morning. 

Clap  YAY!!!  I'm really looking forward to this ride (and haven't forgotten the bag of dog food either Wink)

Ok so if everyone is cycling, who is the official photographer for the day?Cry Us Capies need to see all the fun we are missing. Please make sure HR keeps his pants on Thumbs%20Up

Clap  YAY!!!  I'm really looking forward to this ride (and haven't forgotten the bag of dog food either Wink)

I went to the shops earlier mainly to get some dog/cat food. When I got back home I realised I'd forgotten to buy some. Embarrassed It's not an aisle that I usually go down. I've decided to give a cash donation instead.

No rain here yet.

Ok so if everyone is cycling' date=' who is the official photographer for the day?Cry Us Capies need to see all the fun we are missing. Please make sure HR keeps his pants on Thumbs%20Up
  [/quote']

I'm busy hunting for my bike bracket for the camera bag. Will take some photos but I don't have a fancy SLR so the quality won't be on the level of the other official Hub photographers.

Ensuring that HR keeps his pants on might be a problem if he arrives without them. Wink