• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.... might bring a friend.

Why ?

There will be plenty of Bachelors around Wink

Yo DR, miskien sal dit die regter plek vir Chilli'd se re-introduction aan MTBing te wees. LOL

The Thug2007-02-15 06:00:27

Really ? You gonna come and join us ? Where Cat-I , still suffering from Ants race ? smiley36.gif

Maybe it is a GF she bringing !

Doing about 90k's on Sat, so will see how the legs feel on Sunday.

Don't bring the K2 tonight, I'll arrange next week to meet you were you loaded it from. Makes it easier for me.

chilli is doing some out-of-town thing so she won't be able to join you guys... and if she was in town she'd have to join me at r4s cos we HAD had a deal!

Mmmmmm she's only seeing Tandums when she closed her eyes . Been brain washed by the one who's name we don't mention ! smiley36.gif

MichH....I will join, just rounding up some other troops....Sat I planned to ride a little as well....so will see, but for sure, I wanna come sunday....at 7am....sounds good....2 hrs good too...lets us know what car and registration etc ....incase we dunno who you are....never met any of you folks before, but I do think I met dirt-rider before at Babbas.....confirm dirty??

Haha if it was at Babbas then yes it was me . Babbas is my happy hunting grounds . Anyway look for Silver Colt DC or Subaru of unknown color .