ncr... Incredible Connection

spano

I'm willing to bet my bike,, they have the worst customer service in our country!!!!

I spend an hour today in the shop (in east rand) waiting for the manager,, with a complaint I have, and end up leaving with nothing!!!

Guest Agteros

The Incredible Rip-off!!!!

I enquired about one of the new breed of sub-notebooks, but with Linux on, and they bluntly told me No, they will not get it for me! WTF?

The only thing they are good for are window shopping and emergency printer cartridge purchases

Guest colonel

I bought a laptop from them and went home and plugged it in etc. It froze and wouldnt work. I took it back to them about 1hr later and they told me cause I took the stickers off they will not warrent the laptop. I asked what sticker etc and they said the stickers on the laptop. I was like ???

I told them exactly what I thought very loudly and told them to replace the "flipn" thing or give me my money back right now.

I told them to transfer these amazing stickers from the new one to the frozen one and send me on my way so they went and got another unit and when I saw them take the magic stickers off the new unit it was the sticker that had "incredible connection" on.

I told them they are a bunch of scam artists.

Customer: "What operating system are you running on your new laptops?"

Incredible Connection Guru: "Pentium"

Yeah, they seriously clued up...gotta love em

Jason2009-02-20 12:09:42

I went to make inquiries about a wireless router for home. The "assistant" showed me all these products. When I asked how it actually worked he just didn't have a clue. 

oh good,, so I'm not the only one who has had thoughts about burning down a shop?? Wink

when I first took my laptop in, the socket where you charge it, was melted due to loose connection inside the laptop,,

the guy at the technical dept told me it was a because of a "power surge" and can not be fix under warranty..

a power surge would have damaged the charger and everything not only the socket,,

when I was there today I overheard that same guy tell someone his been working there (in the technical dept) since 2000 !!

shame!!

I will take you up on that bet mate, after a week with my Audi in the Bruma Audi workshops for a water leak, I finally get it back.

Now the aircon dosnt work and the coolent caution light stays illuminated.

But never fear, I am told "bring it back" - as if my time is not important and I have all the time to run around after them.

what bike do you have? and what size? i'm a medium.

(i just want to know if its worth my while to go look for a computer shop with worse service)

Absolutely useless and pricey. I have found the staff helpful, but

totally lacking in product knowledge.

Good for emergencies on an Saturday afternoon, but that's about it...

I have now bought Laptop 2003,Desktop 2004,Laptop 2007 from IC in Cavandish.Never had a problem.Maybe I am just lucky.The cat pulled of a key pad from the 2007 laptop.Ex took it in and hey presto 2 weeks later came back repaired with a reasonable bill.

In Dec last year I bought a Logitec portable Ipod docking station from IC in Gaborone as a Xmas present.Ex tried it out on Xmas day and there was a problem with the charger.Took it to Cavandish and they swopped it immediately.Asked me where I bought it..I said Botswana...no probleemsh did not even ask for the receipt.

I will always go there

Incredible Corruption is extremely expensive. I only buy from the in case of emergency. The sales people are also clueless and it will suprise me if they know what the difference is between SD RAM and DDR RAM.

If you want to complain go to hellopeter, though IC is not one of the companies that care...