Barend's Crash - a Happy Ending!!!!

Cruxpearl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful bike!

Also would like to know about insurance issues....

My old mtb has been quoted by various LBS's as having a 'replacement' [not resale] value of something between R25000 and R30000... Which is way more than what I can afford to put down should something happen to it and I want a similar bike in its stead...

Do I try and incorporate it into my normal house insurance, or should I look at something like Cyclesure... Any advice?

RodTi, something like cyclesure etc - normal domestic insurance cover will be useless if you are participating in any type of "event" and theft cover is restricted and if something happens while you are transporting the bike it'll also be an issue, even if you have specified the bike.

Aggeneeeeee!!!! dit is nog steeds 'n Commondale.... ekke het so gehoop dit sal in sy tweede lewe as 'n goeie fiets terugkom..... RALEIGH!!!!!!

Anycase baie geluk, mooi bly mooi!!!!!!!

Nellie,

Those are Cannondale Specific Cranks...

Unfortunately for other people (Including Orbea'ers) Not available to fit on any other bike.

They can only fit on a Cannondale...

Blikemmer, now that's one swweeeet baaik !!! I'm green with envy... try stay away from the Pigs on this one okay.

Why does Cannondales always look better with a Shimano Groupset?????

Nellie' date='

Those are Cannondale Specific Cranks...

Unfortunately for other people (Including Orbea'ers) Not available to fit on any other bike.

They can only fit on a Cannondale...
[/quote']

CryCryCryCryCryawww..that sucks!

but there's still no way i'm giving up my bike brand for a groupset.Wink

(guess it's true - you win some, you lose some)
nellie2007-02-15 15:44:40

Awesome Bike, Thumbs%20Up

Just a question, how quick was the whole incuracnce claim buiness, the only reason i ask is because a buddy of mine is busy dealing with them now and i was wondering how long it took for you to get ur bike appraised, compile the claim and then sumbit .... it to getting the money injected back into your account.

Good to know shammy... my first installment goes of at the end of the month.

Sorry, but at R 450 a month its an installment, not a premium....

Awesome Bike, Thumbs%20Up

Just a question, how quick was the whole incuracnce claim buiness, the only reason i ask is because a buddy of mine is busy dealing with them now and i was wondering how long it took for you to get ur bike appraised, compile the claim and then sumbit .... it to getting the money injected back into your account.

Crashed Last Tuesday, New Bike on Monday 6 days later... Not too Bad.