Drug Testing

Napalm

Rumor has it that the entire 50-60 cyclists training at Suspi were tested last night.

I recon some people must have crapped their pants.LOL

Napalm2009-02-25 03:16:41

Yup, they Drug free Sport guys piched up last night. They didnt test everyone though... they tested all of the Garmin juniors and some random ones here and there from the BMX side...

Stellenbosch University Sport Performance Institute

Aha now i get it Thanks ronelle

P.S. some of us are not too clued up with these shortening of these places!!! smiley9.gif

Send those testers to PE. I once heard a guy bragging about how he takes steroids cause he knows he will never be tested. And I know there are loads of guys on loads of stuff.

Once a guy I had just met offered me some very illegal stuff. Said I needed anything just give him a call.

So yeah, send them over cause those that race legally would have a good laugh here.

Yeah' date=' I know ShortLegs, why you think we has so many last minute with draws! I see 2 guys from Neotel will not racing any more, and also a few from the one international team...very weird. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

OMG!!! Shocked

Yeah' date=' I know ShortLegs, why you think we has so many last minute with draws! I see 2 guys from Neotel will not racing any more, and also a few from the one international team...very weird. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

OMG!!! Shocked
Careful Marius.  One thing making a general statement, another naming teams and accusing them of coverups!

Well I have seen "certain" pro teams cheat race after race with catching a free ride back onto the pack by their backup vehicle (and no it was not in the convoy, way, way behind) so I would not put it pas them to dope as well. If you are willing to cheat in any circumstance you will most likely cheat in most.

What will be interesting to see is what their bodies will look like after all the years of abuse? Dumbasses!

ey keep it on the low down, if you give away details when they will be testing then certain people wont be there and we wont catch them...