Deplorable action by a cyclist this morning

Nix M2

Who the hell is this butthesickness idiot?

Don't you have a moral fibre in you, or are you all about bravado?

Seriously dude, why the thoughtless commentary?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="" lang="EN"><font face="Calibri" size="3">There is no excuse ever for hitting a woman' date=' especially across the face. How would those morons feel if I would hit their GF or wifes across the face.</span>

[/quote']hahahahahahahaha, I love this part. he he
Dude, you are a sick f&%k. Go play in the traffic!

No, THIS stuff is sick http://www.fat-pie.com/flash.htm, sick cool that is!

Don't you have a moral fibre in you' date=' or are you all about bravado?

[/quote']

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady, but in this case she wasnt a lady. She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. It's pretty sick actually, but my point is that people should just learn to mind their own business. If some people dont wanna have lights then let them. It's darwin's evolution theory. Let them worry about the accidents they might have. Same story with helmets. I often see people without them at tokai. why should I go  and tell them to put one on? who cares. If they fall and get brain damaged then it's one less moron on the face of the planet.

really, you people just stress too much and carry on about the tiniest bull.

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady' date=' but in this case she wasnt a lady. She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. It's pretty sick actually, but my point is that people should just learn to mind their own business. If some people dont wanna have lights then let them. It's darwin's evolution theory. Let them worry about the accidents they might have. Same story with helmets. I often see people without them at tokai. why should I go  and tell them to put one on? who cares. If they fall and get brain damaged then it's one less moron on the face of the planet.

[/quote']

Clap Clap Clap but only for some points about the darwin thing....

TNT12009-02-25 08:41:39

. They should have stuck a waterbottle in her spokes ratherWink

I really hope that this was only a joke....maybe someones throws something in your spokes.

(Let me tell you now)
Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Revolution, Evolution, Masturbation, Flagellation, Regulation,
Integrations, mediations, United Nations, congratulations
All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

J Lennon

If those guys got run over this morning we'd be posting condolence notes on the Hub all morning

No "we" wouldn't.... Like manfrog said the other day, we'll reserve the condolences till we know the whole story...

I dont think it is acceptable in any way the the guy smacked this woman in the face. Bt at the same time if some stranger came up to me and said "where are your f**king lights?" Id want to smack them too.

If she was genuinely concerned, and not just out to make a point I think a more civil approach would have been a lot better received by the MTB riders.

Forget the "lady" part for a bit' date=' don't hit a woman! Full stop, theres no debate about it.

[/quote']

Agreed. Don't go around policing random strangers. Full stop. (unless of course you are actually the police, then by all means, go wild...)

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady' date=' but in this case she wasnt a lady. Nope, it's not OK to hit a female.  Lady or no lady.  You can't hit your girlfriend/wife because she did not act 'like a lady'

She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. Uhhhm, I think you are if you read the above bit again

[/quote']

The rest of your argument is just noise. 

Don't you have a moral fibre in you' date=' or are you all about bravado?

[/quote']

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady, but in this case she wasnt a lady. She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. It's pretty sick actually, but my point is that people should just learn to mind their own business. If some people dont wanna have lights then let them. It's darwin's evolution theory. Let them worry about the accidents they might have. Same story with helmets. I often see people without them at tokai. why should I go  and tell them to put one on? who cares. If they fall and get brain damaged then it's one less moron on the face of the planet.

Fair enough. Agreed that people should mind their own business, but the other aspect here is that in endangering their lives they were endangering hers too. She didn't have a right to swear at them but she did have a right to keep them away from her if they're without lights.

I also don't think this is "the tiniest bull." It goes to the core of what's wrong with us as South Africans. We all have an attitude that stinks of civil disobedience.

It's also entirely off-sides to suggest injuring a cyclist (female or male) even if you say it in an effort to make a point.

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady' date=' but in this case she wasnt a lady. She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. It's pretty sick actually, but my point is that people should just learn to mind their own business. If some people dont wanna have lights then let them. It's darwin's evolution theory. Let them worry about the accidents they might have. Same story with helmets. I often see people without them at tokai. why should I go  and tell them to put one on? who cares. If they fall and get brain damaged then it's one less moron on the face of the planet.
[/quote']

Clap Clap Clap

bustthesickness and tnt sitting in a tree.......K.I.S.S.I.N.G