THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st lap -- they went by fast Wink

20090227_060118_0D2E3588.JPG

2nd lap - Grand Prix Hill. Break with Bradley Potgieter' date=' Craven, 1 MarcoPolo & 1 Bioracer

[/quote']

I have to say it, The one in the Maties uniform Is my good mate and Mountainbiker Cornelius Matroos Muller aka CM MullerWink

20090227_061834_0D2E3793.JPG

RaymondC

20090227_061904_0D2E3822-1.JPG

Mrs Colonel -- I will send you the next couple of frames -- you decide yay/nay Wink

20090227_062008_0D2E3849.JPG

Uwe one of today's casualties

20090227_062132_0D2E3843.JPG

The children from Windmeul Primary had an exciting day at school. Please tell the headmaster there, Grootlem,  that the children were so efficient and friendly in the way they helped the cyclists find the bathrooms etc!!

Mrs Colonel -- I will send you the next couple of frames -- you decide yay/nay Wink 

Thanks!!!  It's killing me sitting in the office.  I have Fatty on standby for updates, but everytime the phone rings, my heart sinks! 

Can't wait to be out there tomorrow!

You don't perhaps have a side view of that MTN rider so that I can see his nr....guys in the break wanted to know who he was Wink