Subaru Sani 2 c

Aicorner

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shigella is transmitted primarily from person-to-person by the faecal-oral route"

I kissed a girl called sh*tlipz .... or was that Lipschitz?

LOL Brilliant Clap

Wish my shigellosis would go away now' date=' these cramps are something else Dead

think my boss would buy that?    "I have shigellosis, if I don't go home I might die" the only cure for it is a hot shpongle and bed rest

[/quote']

That's what I did yesterday to get off work ;)

I had bacillary dysentery over Xmas..you guessed it, shigellosis. Man I was super seriaas sick for about 10 days....and def thought I was gonna die. Came out of it 5 kgs lighter and had a power start to the season...on speculation I thought maybe I picked up a bit of turd infested mud on the spruit or maybe in Sabie X.

Luckily did not have a repeat after Sani2c 

so I walked past my MTB in the garage this morning.

guess what?  I have full bottle of water that I filled up at the last water point.

are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?  Evil%20Smile

Glad that the stomach problem was identified. Now it can be treated properly.

I also had stomach problems, but was affraid it was the meds I took for my colarbone/rib fracture. Just glad the meds did not burn my stomach lining.

Smile 

Thug: mtbking hope you feeling better

I also have shigellosis and went to the doc on monday already. Slowly getting better now. This is still the best mtb race on the calender.

Still diffcult to sleep. Sometimes very sore, other times better.

I take my arm out of the sling, it feels better. Colarbone makes funny lump where it broke.

Can drive around. Must go see doctor for follow up this week.

Keep well.

I am also tired of servicing bikes, must say i worked on some damn fine specialized bikes!!!  The guys at specialized, thumbs up for the lekker week and all the free goodies!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

The guys in the workshops, well freaking done, you all did great work!!! For me, next year somebody else will service my bike, and I'll enjoy the scenery and the race itself!!!

"Shigella is transmitted primarily from person-to-person by the faecal-oral route"

LOL Brilliant Clap

I laughed too soon, I am man down with this f...ing Shigella dysentery!!! Doc say I gotta take antibioticsDead

This really sucks!!!!Angry

LOL Brilliant Clap

I laughed too soon' date=' I am man down with this f...ing Shigella dysentery!!! Doc say I gotta take antibioticsDead

This really sucks!!!!Angry
[/quote']

Ermm it kinda runs more than it sucks Wink

my shigellosis seems to be clearing up Big%20smile... eventually

The worst is over but I am still far from my usual self. Starting to worry seriously about Argus prospects.

Although the organisers say this was part of a bigger 'outbreak' none of the supporters that met us in Scottburg were affected. I think also it was mainly adventure people that went down, so I am suspecting something race realated. Prime suspect is the free chicken roll at the finish.

Happily mine passed in 2 days -  but they were a bad 2 days.

Can't agree with Glen that it wasn't race/refreshments station related.

I'm still suffering !!