Argus Crowds

skipperw

Despite the k@k weather the Argus was made better by those die-hard supporters cheering us on.

Thanks to all who did...and to the marshals of course.

The crowds were probably the only thing that kept me going at some points!  So glad that they also decided to brave the winds out there

Hell yeah.  Thanks to all the folks cheering along the way, especially toward the end.  I felt so broken, but with all the folks cheering on the side, just had to keep pumping!! Clap

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but I think most of them were just there to see Matt Damon!  Wink

Sorry to burst your bubble' date=' guys, but I think most of them were just there to see Matt Damon!  Wink[/quote']

Nope, I would like to retain my false sense of gradeure and believe they were there for us.

Ditto. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Very special event and am always impressed with the supporters.

Agreed, they got me through the ride after my soul left my body at Misty Cliffs.......

10 / 10 for their contribution every year.

See you next year.

i believe Matt was long gone when I passed and the spectators were still there.  . . . they were awesome . . .

my first Argus - if nothing else - one i'll never forget.

hanged on for dear life all the way and managed to make it to the finish in on piece . . .