Epic Prologue 2009

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems i can't upload - Smile .. will restart and see. (Racman - do you know their team numbers?)

Thx Ronelle, will find out but you can't miss them. Very inspirational stuff. One has only one arm (Graham Diesel I think) and they did the Sani2C as well.

Gr8 pics Clap

20090321_084351_0D2E4450.JPG

?

?

Cool kit!? Who dey?

Looks like one of the garmin teams and since the pic is tiny on my phone can't be sure sure but will say it's probably phillip and francois (power of assumption...mannie is too recogniseable so not his team and the pic before looks like jock green...)

Yip was right, looking at the big pic now.... Phillip Buys and Francois Theron...bored girl2009-03-21 11:23:34

Originally posted by Ronelle

20090321_084120_0D2E4383.JPG

OUCH!! Thats going to hurt!!!

10  8  9 10 10 8 10 10 (that's for the dive)

the picture gets a 10-brilliant!!!

OUCH!! Thats going to hurt!!!

And that front wheel is toast tooOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

I'll upload the whole series when we can upload pics again. He hit the tree to the top left, which threw him off balance .. but he actually seemed ok. Got up when he finally landed on the grass Tongue. I thought he was going to hit his head against that treestump .. think that could have been fatal ..Dead

20090321_082819_0D2E3751.JPG

20090321_082838_0D2E3753-1.JPG

20090321_082857_0D2E3801-1.JPG

I saw Breyten Paulse on Suberrugby on Monday.  He looked huge.  More muscles than Joost vande Westhuyzen.  This photo confirms it.  Looks like he did some body building fot the epic. Ouch!

Saw some stunning bikes there today!! Sauser and Stander looked very relaxed when we went past them. Glad to see they won the stage with Kevin Evans and David George missing first place by 5,3 seconds.