patches on ur tits

Groot Lem

i just had a visitor, marketing nannotechnology energy patches. Newwave or something is the company. Apparently they sell it at Tour de Frans in Jhb.

Who knows about it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooohhhh "nanotechnology"  hot-button tech word to sound cool!

Will the nanotechnology patches interface with my aura to enhance the centring properties of my crystals (good), or will they cause my chakras to  become de-energised (bad)?

Got images of these little nano-machines (soldier types) swimming around in my bloodstream kicking the sh*t out of the lazy red blood cells and another "worker version" of them with little energy "bubble" on their backs swimming in the opposite direction to deliver energy to the muscles most in need.

mmmm...... time for that nap! 

Yet again my little built in bullsh*t meter goes right into the red...

I wonder if any single one of these companies now using "nano-" in their marketing have any idea what it really is about?!

Dit klink vir my Duiwels....Evil%20Smile

Alhoewel ek al ouen gesien het wat hulle tieties ge-Veet (hair removal cream) het en dit baie sensitief was, toe plak hulle maar pluisters op want hulle bibs het hulle geskaaf!!!LOL

Reminds me of a Hornet Saliva product someone told me about! My bull meter went off immediatley. 2 years later I found out it was true, 2 marathon runners used it and won the Tokyo marathon on it, weird!

Yet again my little built in bullsh*t meter goes right into the red...

I wonder if any single one of these companies now using "nano-" in their marketing have any idea what it really is about?!

Nanot a clue  would be my guess.

Will the nanotechnology patches interface with my aura to enhance the centring properties of my crystals (good)' date=' or will they cause my chakras to  become de-energised (bad)?
[/quote']

"Nothing Enters the body (non-transdermal patch)

Uses new organic

nanotechnology structures Resonant Energy Transfer occurs between user

and the patches Patches Frequency Modulate (FM) Human magnetic field

The patch "transmits" the instructions "make energy". It is believed

that the LifeWave patches communicate with the body like a cell phone."

Sounds like they gonna mess up your aura, your chakra, and your phone bill...Big%20smile

"Nothing Enters the body (non-transdermal patch)
Uses new organic nanotechnology structures Resonant Energy Transfer occurs between user and the patches Patches Frequency Modulate (FM) Human magnetic field The patch "transmits" the instructions "make energy". It is believed that the LifeWave patches communicate with the body like a cell phone."

Sounds like they gonna mess up your aura' date=' your chakra, and your phone bill...Big%20smile

[/quote']

In other words pure 100% unadulaterated bullsheot.

I don't want sticky plasters communicating with my nipples like a cell phone.  Hell, I can see it now.  While my nipples are busy they'll get a call to try and sell them insurance that they don't want or water purifiers that they don't need!

Worse, what if my nipples start calling Guatemala and running up a massive phone bill?  I've already got a three year old son doing that!

The patches are actully worn on your shoulders.

The Lifewave Energy Enhancer Patches were originally developed for the Navy Seals in the US Navy. Nothing enters your body, so there are no "spikes"  or "highs" in your energy levels followed by a low.

Lifewave patch is a FDA certified CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE.

It was tested on racing horses and it worked - no comment from the horses.

Check on www.lifewave.com - the last thing one would want is your opponent beating you while wearing the patches.

Yeah, that argument holds no water, because I hate being beaten by people who use Ksyriums, I think it has to do with the rider and the hours upon hours of training they put in and probably not the wheels though!