The Crow's Weapon of Choice

Iwan Kemp

...and are those available through my LBS? Does H have the prices? Wouldn't mind to take a V8 or V12 for a spin. That's a killer looking frame. Is it a Ex[alt] ?

Is that stem available in 31.8mm? There are no details on the DMR website re the hbar. What is the rise/sweep/width?The Crow2009-03-30 08:32:07

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a set of V8's through Sports Direct and I really like the pedals. They do however enjoy the taste of shin flesh when things go wrong...

Yeah. Looking for lock-ons to go with Grip Shifts. But then again' date=' I've done 4 rides and they haven't bothered me yet. Question is: does DMR do lock on grips or is ODI the way to go?

Trick with the Ergons is to angle them just right. They are just so damn brilliant.

CRC shipped my 5.10's today. Local agent doesn't have stock and won't be ordering anytime soon. Pitty.
[/quote']

There are other alternatives to Lock ons, Theres some sick BMX grips around these days, And they make the best colours ever! They are super tacky and Mine Is yet to turn or move. If you really want to just get some grip wire, most of the BMX grips have grooves on the side for Small Cable ties or Gripwire.

...and are those available through my LBS? Does H have the prices? Wouldn't mind to take a V8 or V12 for a spin. That's a killer looking frame. Is it a Ex[alt] ?

Is that stem available in 31.8mm? There are no details on the DMR website re the hbar. What is the rise/sweep/width?

H has the prices .... there are V8's in Silver and V12's in White in stock.

Swarm stem is brand new - only 25.4 - hence the Wing Bars - also 25.4. DJ guys still like the 25.4 ala BMX.

... That's a killer looking frame. Is it a Ex[alt] ?

QUOTE]

Yip - sure is! Exalt - big hit, tough as nails, burly, jump/trail weapon. In stock .....

Tough as nails? Doesn't make sense...my girlfriend says she breaks a nail or two every so often. Ouch

Will chat to H at the crack of 9 o' clock re the grips. Will wait for the 31.8 version.

Looks really cool sir! Just hope that the red on the fork is part of the 'logo' and not blood .........

They won't look so new after the weekend...

20090401_235010_IMG_2398.JPG

nice drumsticks!

have you sold the bird?

when can we go ride at Eden again ? Would love to do some skills again.

Was there this weekend...took these pics there. We can ride this weekend. How's your schedule look?