The Crow's Weapon of Choice

Iwan Kemp

Cool, lets go for a spin then. Start around 10am, seeing as Crow is going to be a bit late... try get in as much trail as possible and a couple miles...

See you guys and anyone else who wants to come play with on sunday...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.. I might ride from town and just bring a bag to leave in one of your cars.. that ok? see you @ 10.

Bos, still have your number but mine has changed. Will sms new no to you now. MT: please PM me your no then I will reply with mine.

Have a three bike rack and will be going town way after our ride if you wanna bum a lift.

Bos' date=' still have your number but mine has changed. Will sms new no to you now. MT: please PM me your no then I will reply with mine.

Have a three bike rack and will be going town way after our ride if you wanna bum a lift.[/quote']

kuuf..Shot Crow, I might Just take you up on the offer. But lets see how strong my will is..Wink

You get my sms?

Yes, I did, Sorry We didnt hook up.. It was getting hot out there.. How was your ride? ours was way cool. So much fun riding in a train like that..

Moretrails, Big High five! I digged riding on your wheel, like you said, When you exit a corner and the guy ahead pulls away, you realise he didnt brake much.. that meens youre braking to hard!so next corner I brake less.. and then sometimes taking a different line and almost ending up like a side by side dual. Was rad! I want more!

But Im sure you need some time to heal up.. Crow, Ask him how he feels..

We should all go for a Pint at Yum or somewhere later this week.. thursday night or so.. Crow you to (and bring your bikes with so I can look at them while we drink beer..Big%20smile

Bos2009-08-31 01:02:49

Crow quick question on the bike is there a specific reason for running you front brake hose on arounf the outside of the fork?

Crow quick question on the bike is there a specific reason for running you front brake hose on arounf the outside of the fork?

I always wonder that aswell. Alot of people do that even though it is alot neater to run it on the inside as indicated in the Fox installation instructions.

Hose had a bit of a funny kink in it which meant it was running dangerously close to the tire's sidewall. Ran it like that for a while, but have since moved it back to the inside. Looks neater and there's no risk of undergrowth getting hold of it.The Crow2009-08-31 02:15:46

How was your ride? ours was way cool. So much fun riding in a train like that...

We should all go for a Pint at Yum or somewhere later this week.. thursday night or so.. Crow you to (and bring your bikes with so I can look at them while we drink beer..

My ride was super. What an awesome day to ride. Drinks in the week will be cool and Thu will work for me.

Will definitely be riding next weekend on Sat and Sun.

How was your ride? ours was way cool. So much fun riding in a train like that...

We should all go for a Pint at Yum or somewhere later this week.. thursday night or so.. Crow you to (and bring your bikes with so I can look at them while we drink beer..

My ride was super. What an awesome day to ride. Drinks in the week will be cool and Thu will work for me.

Will definitely be riding next weekend on Sat and Sun.

Cool, thursday Lets see If Drew and  Moretrails can make it..

Im in Ceris the comming weekend...eselfontein.. ooh yea!

Beer you say? I'm always up for beer... we may have to drag MT away from his flaptop, but we know of a few weak spots to exploit after yesterday...

Right now if you even email me about prodding the sore spots I will whince...

I hate roasties - especially 2 days after.....

Let me see if I can get some work out the way and join you ou's for beer and poo speak on Thursday. At least I will be forced to drink buffalo!!!

Moretrails, Big High five! I digged riding on your wheel, like you said, When you exit a corner and the guy ahead pulls away, you realise he didnt brake much.. that meens youre braking to hard!so next corner I brake less.. and then sometimes taking a different line and almost ending up like a side by side dual. Was rad! I want more!

But Im sure you need some time to heal up.. Crow, Ask him how he feels..

Yeah I think that lion was the inspration for the funny sounds I made...

Cool, I'm keen to be the chaser next time. Actually i probably am going to have to be - noodling along at the back trying to hold on!!!!

What's happening here? We doing drinks or what?

(Please note: that is only my second best pick-up line)The Crow2009-09-02 06:53:04