KSYRIUM ELITE

hagar

MWNN' date=' the mechanics of riding play a role, you will get small guys flexing a wheel and heavier okes not having a problem. The issue is that some okes flex the wheels, I had a set of Shimanos and I flexed them like pancakes and they guy who I gave it to is much taller and aggro when he rides and he is happy with them. [/quote']

Not that strong - probably why!Embarrassed
If u mean me your right LOL, if you mean the other guy also right (but I won't say it to his face) Ouch.

Swissy, as you push down at about 2'0 clock on the crankarm on the bike on a climb and excert force on the frame, mine flexes I can hear it as it squeeks against the brake pad  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ok so now we have .....

[/quote=Swissvan]  

How many beers?

Yes.

Not too many.

QUOTE=Wheelsuck] as you push down at about 2'0 clock on the crankarm on the bike on a climb and excert force on the frame, mine flexes I can hear it as it squeeks against the brake pad  

A bunch of drunkards riding bicycles fast at 2'o clock,  looking through their legs at their brakes (and watches) listening to squeeks....

Nah I hear bells not squeaks...

• 3 weeks later...

Take it back to the shop you bought it from and exchange it for wheels with now eight limit, if the wheels break, the garantee doesn't cover it.