Brand Ambassadors who litter

Johan Bornman

Littering in Jo'Burg ? sheez thats serious its as bad as polluting the sea by peeing in it. Ja Ja if we all do our bit blah blah blah' date=' just think no more litter = council workers out of jobs. I call it job creation.

Johan are you a small man with a big mouth? I wounder if you would have the same balls if it was a taxi littering? I think not. Just be thankfull you did not come with your self righteous attitude to me you would get more than a pat on the back, rather find something else to do like go to the Kruger Park and take photo's not of game but see if you can snap someone doing something seriously wrong like getting out their car.

I can't stand people like you saving the world by shouting the odds. so if you would excuse me I need to switch on all my lights and heaters and drive my 5 liter v8 as winter is comming and I  am not looking forward to ridding on  cold mornings so come on help with this Global warming thing, Johan I also at times ride from Pannorama and have to dodge broken bottles and used FL's along the way. Next time you are on the litter police think twice it may be me you flap your gums at. 
[/quote']

Chop! (double-poster or not) Go back to where you came from.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Littering in Jo'Burg ? sheez thats serious its as bad as polluting the sea by peeing in it. Ja Ja if we all do our bit blah blah blah' date=' just think no more litter = council workers out of jobs. I call it job creation.

Johan are you a small man with a big mouth? I wounder if you would have the same balls if it was a taxi littering? I think not. Just be thankfull you did not come with your self righteous attitude to me you would get more than a pat on the back, rather find something else to do like go to the Kruger Park and take photo's not of game but see if you can snap someone doing something seriously wrong like getting out their car.

I can't stand people like you saving the world by shouting the odds. so if you would excuse me I need to switch on all my lights and heaters and drive my 5 liter v8 as winter is comming and I  am not looking forward to ridding on  cold mornings so come on help with this Global warming thing, Johan I also at times ride from Pannorama and have to dodge broken bottles and used FL's along the way. Next time you are on the litter police think twice it may be me you flap your gums at. 
[/quote']

Cant understand people making threats when confronted when doing something wrong and rather told to mind their own business, a few weeks back an oomie dared confront thugs on m/bikes about there behaviour and was beaten up for it, a female cyclist in cape town dared ask cylists not to ride obstructing her rear light and was slapped. Now JB dares confront someone over littering.

ps get propper wheels for your bikes not those skinny things but real men ride real bikes

You are the absolute furthest away from being a "real man". You are a DWIS and I would f*ck you up on site with an attitude like that.

[/quote']

Cant understand people making threats when confronted when doing something wrong and rather told to mind their own business, a few weeks back an oomie dared confront thugs on m/bikes about there behaviour and was beaten up for it, a female cyclist in cape town dared ask cylists not to ride obstructing her rear light and was slapped. Now JB dares confront someone over littering.

doesn't jb ride with a panga?

Cant understand people making threats when confronted when doing something wrong and rather told to mind their own business' date=' a few weeks back an oomie dared confront thugs on m/bikes about there behaviour and was beaten up for it, a female cyclist in cape town dared ask cylists not to ride obstructing her rear light and was slapped. Now JB dares confront someone over littering. [/quote']

This proves that ALL cyclists are savages! I refuse to be associated with you lot, I'm giving away all my bikes! Angry

[/quote']

A Panga almost as wide as his leg & the length of his bikes top tube

[/quote']

A Panga almost as wide as his leg & the length of his bikes top tube

In that case, hairy fairy needs to be circumcised!!!

Captain Slow2009-04-07 00:29:21

I understand where HF is coming from, even if the presentation isn't so great.

17pages on a dropped wrapper can seem like arranging deckchairs on the Titanic, looking at the scale of the problems around us.

I also dont like it that there's a large no. of people wanting to enforce their standards of behavior on others.

On gu's - i put the little tear-off back in my pocket too.
Joe Low2009-04-07 00:40:30

ps get propper wheels for your bikes not those skinny things but real men ride real bikes

You are the absolute furthest away from being a "real man". You are a DWIS and I would f*ck you up on site with an attitude like that.

and I would hold your bike while you do it Jo.............and take before and after pics for the Hub. Big%20smile

Hmmmmm... Hairy Scary just joins the hub....and off he goes.

double poster' date=' methinks.
[/quote']

double poepol, methinks.

Cant understand people making threats when confronted when doing something wrong and rather told to mind their own business' date=' a few weeks back an oomie dared confront thugs on m/bikes about there behaviour and was beaten up for it, a female cyclist in cape town dared ask cylists not to ride obstructing her rear light and was slapped. Now JB dares confront someone over littering. [/quote']

This proves that ALL cyclists are savages! I refuse to be associated with you lot, I'm giving away all my bikes! Angry

Hey Hog can I have your Silverback? Big%20smile

I also dont like it that there's a large no. of people wanting to enforce their standards of behavior on others.

It's not about standards, it's about what is right and what is wrong!!

That is why our society has degraded to the state it is currently in, because people don't give a sh!t!!

and I would hold your bike while you do it Jo.............and take before and after pics for the Hub. Big%20smile

While you are at work, can't we quickly get you to a certain court in Durb's to continue with this good work Azonic ? Wink

No you can't! Angry

Mostly because I don't remember having a Silverback? I think I really need to clean up the garage this weekend. If other people know of bikes I don't even know I have I think it's time!

It's not about standards' date=' it's about what is right and what is wrong!!

That is why our society has degraded to the state it is currently in, because people don't give a sh!t!!

[/quote']

And people that can't ever be the lessor and just say sorry for what was obviously wrong and move on...  Pride is a bitch

No you can't! Angry

Mostly because I don't remember having a Silverback? I think I really need to clean up the garage this weekend. If other people know of bikes I don't even know I have I think it's time!

or was it a Raleigh? Confused