Best single track trails in SA.......

Mother Goose

Yes....the morning...ill pm you the time , i think the guys want to start riding at 7am if you want to join beforehand

Damn I always miss these things,my daughter has her big walk at school on Saturday so I won't make it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent two days playing around on the trails at Garden Route Trail Park, after the Knysna MTB..

Probably the most fun I've had in four hours on my MTB.

Nothing else comes close to it in my opinion as I'm not really into heavy technical stuff. Maybe because I'm also very unfit at the moment.

Beautiful setting, km's of flowing single track and excellent facilities.

My new #1 ahead of Welvanpas and Sani day 2 Umko. 

Guest notmyname

Just spent two days playing around on the trails at Garden Route Trail Park, after the Knysna MTB..

Nothing else comes close to it in my opinion as I'm not really into heavy technical stuff. Maybe because I'm also very unfit at the moment.

Yeah mango! Best trails I've had pleasure of rolling in SA. Sedgefield is my second home.

I am glad to hear that!

My Gf and I will be staying near Sedgefield for 10 days in December. I chose this area to be close to GRTP, I have to experience it!

Can't wait!

Where is that?

Nonky, its at Tranquilitas Farm, Waterval Boven just ask Jason at Trailhead about it, he's ridden it!

Nonky, its at Tranquilitas Farm, Waterval Boven just ask Jason at Trailhead about it, he's ridden it!

thanks for that.  

I've been to Tranquilitas and it ROCKS.

Did not see that route when i was there...i was pressed for time tho, as i rode 30kms in and 30kms out again (both times over a huge flippin mountain).

Will def check it out if ever in the vicinity again.

The best for me is Holla. Especially now that they've got a proper menu and cold beer after the ride

I haven't been to Holla in yonks, so I'm not sure if there's new trails etc. Giba will always be special to me though.

Hands down the most fun I have EVER had, and that includes 18 years of surfing, at places like J-Bay et al.

GRTP for the win :thumbup: :clap: :drool: